The Global Bone Densitometers Market is expected to reach USD 1.2 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Hexa Reports. The growing prevalence of metabolic bone diseases is believed to be responsible for the high clinical urgency to adopt bone densitometers, thereby impelling the market demand. Growing base of geriatric and obese population, which is highly susceptible to developing disorders such as osteoporosis, is anticipated to propel the demand further.
The aforementioned factors are slated to present the market with lucrative growth opportunities over the coming years. Moreover, presence of consistent number of health initiatives to promote awareness pertaining to osteoporosis is anticipated to broaden market growth potential over the coming years.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/bone-densitometers-market
For instance, National Osteoporosis Foundation (NOF), a government healthcare organization that conducts National Bone Health Alliance and Fracture Liaison Service (FLS) care coordination programs, is focused on elevating awareness levels pertaining to available diagnostic & treatment alternatives for osteoporosis. It also encourages training of healthcare professionals for efficient management of osteoporosis.
In addition, advent of technologically advanced devices, such as portable densitometers, is presumed to fuel their adoption in home healthcare. Other technological advancements include implementation of advanced hip assessment software into DXA systems that enabled noninvasive assessment of proximal femur structural geometry. Additional associated benefits include depiction of wide array of parameters such as skeletal mapping, hip axis length assessment, areal BMD determination, and cross-sectional area & the femoral strength index.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- Peripheral bone densitometry is expected to exhibit lucrative CAGR owing to increasing adoption in wide array of clinical applications. The high penetration can be attributed to efficient peripheral fracture risk assessment, not achievable by other technologies
- Clinics are anticipated to exhibit lucrative CAGR during the forecast period owing to advent of portable densitometers that are increasingly being preferred by clinicians due to associated benefits such as compact size, accuracy, and ease of transportation
- In 2016, North America held a dominant share of the global bone densitometers market, as a consequence of increasing localized presence of prominent companies undertaking competitive sustainability strategies
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at an exponential CAGR due to unmet patient needs, continuous technological & infrastructural upgradation, and growing healthcare expenditure
- Some key participants implement various competitive strategies, such as new product development & frequent product approvals, to maintain their position in the market
- For instance, in October 2016, BeamMed launched neonatal bone growth assessment software for premature babies, which is compatible with most of the densitometer tools
Browse More Medical Devices Related Market Research Reports:
• Orthopedic Navigation Systems Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
• Angioplasty Balloons Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2013-2024 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/