The Global Blood Culture Tests Market is expected to reach USD 6.6 billion by the year 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. The increasing prevalence of bloodstream infections and infectious diseases is the most significant factor anticipated to propel the market growth during the forecast period. Increasing demand for advanced diagnostic techniques for the diagnosis of infectious diseases, such as sepsis, is the main factor that drives growth of the market. Thus, many manufacturing companies have begun focusing on development of advanced diagnostic instruments and consumables.
The introduction of various government initiatives pertaining to the prevention and control of infections is likely to propel the demand for blood culture tests. According to CDC, there was 46% decrease in central line-associated bloodstream infections between 2008 and 2013 in the U.S., owing to efforts taken by the U.S. government for the prevention of hospital-acquired infections.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/blood-culture-test-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Conventional blood culture technique is the largest revenue-grossing segment owing to huge applications of this method in hospitals, independent clinical laboratories, and pathology laboratories
- In the product segment, consumables accounted for the largest revenue share in 2016, due their huge applications in diagnostics & research, with repetitive purchase of these consumables, such as blood culture media, assay, kits, and reagents, adding to the revenue
- Automated blood culture systems segment is the fastest growing segment of the blood culture tests market owing to the advantages of automation, such as low chances of error, faster result generation, etc.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
- Molecular technology segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, because of increasing demand for advanced products by hospitals and laboratories for diagnosis of infectious diseases
- Bacterial infections accounted for the largest revenue share in 2016, due to the fact that they are the most common cause for infection in the blood
- Reference laboratories is projected to grow at the highest rate during the study period, because there is an increase in outsourcing of blood tests by hospitals to reference laboratories
- North America is the leading regional sector that accounted for the largest revenue share of the blood culture tests market in 2016, because of the presence of well-developed healthcare infrastructure in this region
- The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to increased focus of government on the prevention of infectious diseases
- Some of the major players are Becton, Dickinson and Company; bioMerieux SA; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; Danaher Corporation; Luminex Corporation; Roche Diagnostics; Bruker Corporation; Abbott Laboratories; and Alere
Browse More Healthcare Related Market Research Reports:
• Vitamin D Testing Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
• Healthcare Satellite Connectivity Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/