The increasing prevalence of bloodstream infections and infectious diseases is the most significant factor anticipated to propel the market growth during the forecast period. Increasing demand for advanced diagnostic techniques for the diagnosis of infectious diseases, such as sepsis, is the main factor that drives growth of the market. Thus, many manufacturing companies have begun focusing on development of advanced diagnostic instruments and consumables.
The introduction of various government initiatives pertaining to the prevention and control of infections is likely to propel the demand for blood culture tests. According to CDC, there was 46% decrease in central line-associated bloodstream infections between 2008 and 2013 in the U.S., owing to efforts taken by the U.S. government for the prevention of hospital-acquired infections.
The report “Blood Culture Test Market By Product (Consumables, Instruments), By Technology (Culture-Based Technology), By Application, By Technique, By End-use, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025” is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/blood-culture-test-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Conventional blood culture technique is the largest revenue-grossing segment owing to huge applications of this method in hospitals, independent clinical laboratories, and pathology laboratories
- In the product segment, consumables accounted for the largest revenue share in 2016, due their huge applications in diagnostics & research, with repetitive purchase of these consumables, such as blood culture media, assay, kits, and reagents, adding to the revenue
- Automated blood culture systems segment is the fastest growing segment of the blood culture tests market owing to the advantages of automation, such as low chances of error, faster result generation, etc.
- Molecular technology segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, because of increasing demand for advanced products by hospitals and laboratories for diagnosis of infectious diseases
- Bacterial infections accounted for the largest revenue share in 2016, due to the fact that they are the most common cause for infection in the blood
- Reference laboratories is projected to grow at the highest rate during the study period, because there is an increase in outsourcing of blood tests by hospitals to reference laboratories
- North America is the leading regional sector that accounted for the largest revenue share of the blood culture tests market in 2016, because of the presence of well-developed healthcare infrastructure in this region
- The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to increased focus of government on the prevention of infectious diseases
- Some of the major players are Becton, Dickinson and Company; bioMerieux SA; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; Danaher Corporation; Luminex Corporation; Roche Diagnostics; Bruker Corporation; Abbott Laboratories; and Alere
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ www.radiantinsights.com/research/blood-culture-test-market/request-sample
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Research Methodology
1.1 Country Wise Market: Base Estimates
1.2 Global Market: CAGR Calculation
1.3 Region Based Segment Share Calculation
1.4 Research Scope & Assumptions
1.5 List of Data Sources
1.5.1 Data for primary interviews, by sources
1.5.2 Data for primary interviews, by region
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Snapshot
Chapter 3 Blood Culture Tests Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
3.2 Market Driver Analysis
3.2.1 Rising prevalence of bloodstream infections and infectious diseases
3.2.2 Product advancements
3.2.3 Government initiatives to reduce incidence of infectious diseases
3.3 Market Restraint Analysis
3.3.1 Stringent regulatory environment
3.3.2 Product recall
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Tourniquet Systems Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/tourniquet-systems-market
The global tourniquet systems market is expected to reach USD 594.8 million by 2025. Growing incidence of industrial & road accidents and major falls has been a major factor driving market growth. In addition, rapid increase in the number of hospitals and surgical care centers has led to increased application of tourniquets. Tourniquets are majorly used when hemorrhages cannot be controlled with direct pressure or selective clamping of bleeding vessels. Certain advantages in modern surgical tourniquet systems such as safety, accuracy, and reliability have resulted in widespread adoption of these devices in orthopedic surgeries.
- Male Infertility Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/male-infertility-market
The global male infertility market is expected to reach USD 4.7 billion by 2025. Globally, increasing infertility in male and advancements in diagnostic tests have been major factors driving the market growth. In addition, growing consciousness regarding factors causing male infertility and Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) has led to increased adoption of treatment. Furthermore, increasing aging population, rising obesity, and other lifestyle-associated diseases causing infertility are likely to boost the market during the forecast period. In the U.S., one third of infertility cases are due to female factor, one third due to male factors, and remaining one third are unexplained.
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org