Global Biopreservation Market is projected to reach USD 4.37 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 12.3% from 2016 to 2021.Biopreservation is a process of storing the biological samples in an environment suitable for their survival. Biological samples that can be stored with the help of biopreservation typically include plasma, saliva, cells, tissues, body fluids and organs. Biobanks are increasingly adopting automated systems and software tools to improve storage, management and retrieval of HBS without sacrificing sample sustainability and integrity. Given the growing volume and diversity of Human Biological Samples that need to be preserved, efficient utilization of storage space down to each refrigerator or a freezer unit is critical. With the emergence of Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) and Radio Frequency Identification Systems (RFIS) as a cost effective and error free technologies for labelling bio samples, biobanks has able to serve several long term benefits compared to the traditional methods.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Biopreservation Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biopreservation-market-1008/
Global Biopreservation Market: Drivers & Restraints
The drivers of the biopreservation market include increasing healthcare expenditure, increased demand for preserving new-born’s cord cells, increasing R&D spending on research advances in regenerative market, drug discovery and biobanks, investments by government and non-government corporate organizations. Advancements in the field of personalised and diagnostics medicines, increasing biopreservation applications and new facilities are also expected to act as a growth catalyst for the market. However, the market growth is hampered by a few restraints that include high cost related to technologically advanced products and stability issues of specimens.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Biopreservation Market.
Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biopreservation-market-1008/request-sample
Global Biopreservation Market: Segmentation
By Product Type
- Biopreservation Media
- Biopreservation equipment
- Lab Information System Management
- Human tissue samples
- Stem cells
- Other bio-specimens
- Therapeutic applications
- Research applications
- Clinical trials
- Other applications
- Gene Banks
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization.
Global Biopreservation Market: Overview
With the growing prevalence of chronic diseases like cancer, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and acute respiratory diseases, Biopreservation is gaining significance. Biopreservation Media is being increasingly used by the life sciences companies to develop tissue or cell related therapies. Many academic institutions, governments, healthcare establishments, pharmaceuticals and bio technology companies are funding biorepositories and bio banks clinical research. Increasing healthcare expenditure and rise in demand for novel bio-preservatives techniques is expected to aid the growth of the market.
Global Biopreservation Market: Region-wise Outlook
The global market is segmented based on the geographical region as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. North America is the largest market for Biopreservation accounting for approximately XX% share. Europe is the second largest market for Biopreservation. Asia-Pacific region is estimated to be the fastest growing region owing to its high population base and increasing expenditure.
.Key Questions Answered
- What are the size growth in forecast period from 2016 to 2021 ?
- What is the current and future Biopreservation Market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Biopreservation space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Biopreservation manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Biopreservation currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Biopreservation?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Biopreservation?
Global Biopreservation Market: Key Players
The major players in the biopreservation market include BioLife Solutions, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, BioCision LLC, VWR Corporation, Cesca Therapeutics Inc., Taylor-Wharton, So-Low Environmental Equipment Co., Panasonic Corporation and Lifeline Scientific Inc.
Reasons to buy Global Biopreservation Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206