According to the report “Global Bio Pharmaceuticals Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 250.62 billion by 2021 from USD 161.4 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2016 to 2021.
Biopharmaceuticals are medical drugs produced using biotechnology.
They are proteins (including antibodies), nucleic acids (DNA, RNA or antisense oligonucleotides) used for therapeutic or in vivo diagnostic purposes, and are produced by means other than direct extraction from a native (non-engineered) biological source.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Bio Pharmaceuticals market. Request a free sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-bio-pharmaceuticals-market-633/request-sample
The first such substance approved for therapeutic use was recombinant human insulin.
The large majority of biopharmaceutical products are pharmaceuticals that are derived from life forms.
A potentially controversial method of producing biopharmaceuticals involves transgenic organisms, particularly plants and animals that have been genetically modified to produce drugs.
Global Bio Pharmaceuticals Market: Drivers & Restraints
Rising geriatric population which is prone to neurodegenerative and auto immune disorders provide a strong business base for the manufacturers. There is a huge demand for biopharmaceuticals due to increasing incidence of chronic diseases whose treatment is made possible with the use of these drugs. Side effects associated with the over consumption of drugs and high cost involved in manufacturing are few restraints for the market.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Bio Pharmaceuticals market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-bio-pharmaceuticals-market-633/
Global Bio Pharmaceuticals market: Segmentation
By Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibodies (mAb)
- Biotech Vaccines
- Recombinant Human (RH) Insulin
- Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF)
- Human growth hormones (HGH)
By Therapeutic Type
- Infectious diseases
- Other Therapeutic Areas
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-bio-pharmaceuticals-market-633/customize-report
Global Bio Pharmaceuticals market: Overview
Biopharmaceuticals are among the most sophisticated and elegant achievements of modern science. The huge, complex structures of these drugs don’t just look extraordinary in the 3-D modeling systems used to design them; they also perform their jobs remarkably well, offering high efficacy and few side effects. And there is much more to come: existing treatment archetypes are evolving and becoming more sophisticated all the time, and continuing research is yielding entirely new types of products. Radically new concepts are making it to the market, such as the cell therapy Provenge, which is used to treat cancer, and, somewhat further out, gene therapies, which offer even more amazing promises of regenerative medicine or disease remission.
Yet there are operational and technological challenges. Reproducing large molecules reliably at an industrial scale requires manufacturing capabilities of a previously unknown sophistication. Consider this: a molecule of aspirin consists of 21 atoms. A biopharmaceutical molecule might contain anything from 2,000 to 25,000 atoms (Exhibit 1). The “machines” that produce recombinant therapeutics are genetically modified living cells that must be frozen for storage, thawed without damage, and made to thrive in the unusual environment of a reaction vessel. The molecules must then be separated from the cells that made them and the media in which they were produced, all without destroying their complex, fragile structures.
Global Bio Pharmaceuticals market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle-East & Africa. North America is the largest market for bio pharmaceuticals. Technological advancement in the region is propelling the dominance of the region. Asia-Pacific is forecasted to develop as the fastest growing region for biopharmaceuticals market in the forecast period. Increasing awareness regarding biologic drugs is driving the market in the region.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Bio Pharmaceuticals market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Bio Pharmaceuticals space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Bio Pharmaceuticals manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Bio Pharmaceuticals currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Bio Pharmaceuticals?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Bio Pharmaceuticals?
Global Bio Pharmaceuticals market: Key Players
Merck & Co., Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Eli Lilly and Company, Inc., Sanofi, Amgen Inc., AbbVie Inc., Biogen Idec, Bayer AG, Johnson & Johnson Services, Pfizer, Inc., and Novartis AG are some of the leading players in the market for biopharmaceuticals.
Reasons to buy Global Bio Pharmaceuticals market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Pharmaceuticals Segment:
Biosimilars Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biosimilars-market-1142/
Regenerative Medicines Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-regenerative-medicines-market-272/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options.
For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases