The Asia-Pacific ‘Protein A Resins Market' research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market itself was worth $73.75 million in 2016 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.3%, to reach $115.04 million by 2021.
Demand for Protein A resin is high among chromatography resins. Protein A resins are important and are usually used as purification and separation materials owing to high resolution, across the biopharmaceutical industry. They exploit the chemical and physical variances among bio molecules and work to separate antibodies by immune precipitation and antibody purification. Protein A is often coupled to other molecules such as a fluorescent dye, enzymes, biotin, and colloidal gold or radioactive iodine without affecting the antibody binding site. For example, protein A–gold (PAG) stain is used in immunogold labeling. It is also widely utilized coupled to magnetic, latex and agarose beads.
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting the Protein A Resins market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are:
- High government support
- Increasing disposable income
- Growing demand for biosimilars
- Increasing investments in the development of biosimilar products
- Increasing awareness about alternate methods to purify monoclonal
- High costs associated with the Protein A resins
For granular level understanding the Protein A Resins Market is segmented based on product and application, each being provided with Market Size Estimates and Y-o-Y Forecasts. Asia-Pacific Protein A resin market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, matrix type and end user. By product the market is further segmented Natural Protein A Resin and Recombinant Protein A Resin. Recombinant Protein A segment is estimated to be the fastest growing within this segment. On the basis of application protein A resin market is classified as Immuno precipitation and Antibody Purification. Based on Matrix type Asia-Pacific Protein A Resin market is analyzed as Glass or Silica, Agarose and Organic Polymer. Within the matrix type agarose accounts for the largest share and is estimated to maintain its strong share during the forecast period. By end user market is segmented into Biopharmaceutical Manufacturers, Clinical Research Laboratories and Academic Institutions
Based on geography Asia-Pacific Protein A resin market is analysed under various regions namely China, Japan, India, South Korea and Australia. Asia Pacific region is estimated to be the fastest growing region with a CAGR of XX% owing to large number of untapped markets and growing awareness about the developments in the market. Within Asia-Pacific Japan is the largest market for Protein A Resin accounting for a share of approximately XX% whereas India is estimated to be the fastest growing region due to lot of untapped markets.
Some of the key companies covered in the report are GE Healthcare, Repligen Corporation, Novasep, Tosoh Bioscience, GenScript, Thermo Fisher Scientific, EMD Millipore and Expedeon Ltd.
Checkout other related studies in the Pharmaceuticals Segment:
Bladder Cancer Therapeutics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-bladder-cancer-therapeutics-market-1149/
The Asia-Pacific Protein A Resins Market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of product type long with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook – Investment opportunities devised by stand in experts to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases