“Asia-Pacific Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market” research report published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.65% to reach USD 1.39 billion by 2021, from USD 0.96 billion in 2016, which amounts to a cumulative growth of USD 0.43 billion.
Lung cancer accounts for a greater share of the whole number of patients suffering with cancer. Small cell lung cancer type is dangerous due to the fact that there are no drugs present for its treatment and that the smaller size of cancer cells present in this type of cancer make it harder to be treated even by surgical involvement.
Lung cancer therapeutics market is expected to observe profitable growth in the coming years largely due to the stable increase in the occurrence of cancer cases. There were more than 1.8 million newly diagnosed lung cancer cases in 2012 globally, accounting for 13% of the total number of cancer cases. Over half of the incident cases of NSCLC are diagnosed in patients over the age of 65 – a high-risk age range for lung cancer. The top global brands that are commercially accessible in the market are Avastin, Alimta and taxol. Radiotherapy accounts for the largest segment in the lung cancer therapeutics market.
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting Asia-Pacific Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are
- Increasing the geriatric population
- Predicted to rise the incidence of lung cancer
- Side effects associated with the treatment therapies
- Stable increase in the occurrence of cancer cases
The Asia-Pacific Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market is segmented on the basis of treatment type nto Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy and Other Drugs. Based on drug type, Lung Cancer Chemotherapy market is segmented into cisplatin, taxol, navelbine, camptosar and Alimta. Based on type, Lung Cancer Radiotherapy market is segregated into external beam, internal beam and systemic. On the basis of drug type, Other Lung Cancer Therapeutic Drugs market is segmented into abraxane, avastin, crizotinib, docetaxel and Gefitinib.
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, China, India, Japan, South Korea and Australia. Increasing population base in the countries like India and China is anticipated to increase the growth of this market in these areas. Asia-Pacific countries such as India and China are the developing regions for the global lung cancer therapeutics market owing to high occurrence of this disease along with growing healthcare alertness.
Companies are implementing various strategies to increase their product portfolio and rise its geographical presence. New product expansion, contracts and associations and procurements are some of the significant approaches adopted by the manufacturers in the lung cancer therapeutics market. The prominent players of this market include BoehringerIngelheim GmbH, Hoffman-La Roche, Pfizer Inc., GlaxoSmitKline, Eli Lilly and Company, Agennix AG, AstrazenecaPlc, and Sanofi-Aventis.
The Asia-Pacific Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysison basis of type with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook – Investment opportunities devised by stand in expertsto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
For more reports related to the Asia-Pacific Therapeutic Market:
Asia Pacific Ovarian Cancer Therapeutics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-ovarian-cancer-therapeutics-market-1471/
Asia-Pacific Cardiovascular Therapeutic Drugs Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-cardiovascular-therapeutic-drugs-market-1429/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases