“Asia-Pacific Liver Disease Treatment Market” research report published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 12.51% to reach USD 2.83 billion by 2021, from USD 1.57 billion in 2016, which amounts to a cumulative growth of USD 59.72 million.
Liver disease is identified by causing disorders like hepatitis, improper functioning of liver, fatty liver, and cirrhosis. Liver disease treatment is one of the most common diagnosis done by medical practitioners across the world. The initial symptoms of liver damage include nausea, fatigue, diarrhoea, jaundice, swollen abdomen, and mental disorientation among other. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market for Liver Disease Treatment Drugs. As the second largest internal organ, liver performs many complex functions in the body (bile secretion, toxin removal, and fighting infections, etc.).
Malfunctioning of liver can be life-threatening as it can cause multiple acute and chronic diseases (hepatitis, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, liver cancer, liver tumour, and liver cirrhosis, among others). As per recent report, 7% of population in China are infected by Hepatitis, out of which many are at the risk of developing chronic liver cancer and cirrhosis. Additionally, Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease are now widely prevalent in Asia-Pacific region.
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting Asia-Pacific Liver Disease Treatment Market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are
- Unorganized lifestyle
- Rising public awareness
- Increasing alcohol consumption
- Unmet needs for the treatment of liver cancer
- Growing obese and diabetic population
- Side-effects of the product (fatigue, fever, and depression)
- Competition from alternative medicine (Herbal, Natural medicine)
- High cost of the drugs
The Asia-Pacific Liver Disease Treatment Market is segmented on the basis of Treatment Modality and Disease Type. Based on Treatment Modality, the market is classified into Antiviral, Vaccines, Chemotherapy, Immunosuppressive Agents, Corticosteroids, and Others. On the basis of Disease Type, the market is classified into Hepatitis, Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, Alcohol Induced, Liver Cancer, and Others
Based on geography the Liver Disease Treatment Market is analysed under various regions namely, China, India, Japan, South Korea and Australia. China is the country in terms of revenue of the market for this region while India and Japan are projected to grow at a high rate in the forecast period. Herbal medicines have been used for the treatment of liver for a long time and its use has increasing manifold lately due to growing domestic manufacturing companies. These products are marketed as safe with no side-effects, thereby enjoys the trust of the customer.
The major companies dominating the Asia-Pacific Liver Disease Treatment Market are Gilead Science Inc. (U.S.), Pfizer Inc. (U.S.), Merck & Co. (U.S.), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Novartis (Switzerland), Roche (Switzerland), Sanofi-Aventis (France), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Bayer Schering AG (Germany), and AstraZeneca (United Kingdom).
The Asia-Pacific Liver Disease Treatment Market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysison basis of type with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook – Investment opportunities devised by stand in expertsto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
For more reports related to the Asia-Pacific Therapeutic Market:
Asia Pacific Ovarian Cancer Therapeutics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-ovarian-cancer-therapeutics-market-1471/
Asia-Pacific Cardiovascular Therapeutic Drugs Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-cardiovascular-therapeutic-drugs-market-1429/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases