The Asia-Pacific 'Colorectal Cancer Market' research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market itself was worth $4.14 billion in 2016 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4%, to reach $4.89 billion by 2021.
Colorectal cancer is cancer that starts in the colon or rectum. The colon and the rectum are parts of the large intestine, which is the lower part of the body’s digestive system. During digestion, food moves through the stomach and small intestine into the colon. The colon absorbs water and nutrients from the food and stores waste matter (stool). Stool moves from the colon into the rectum before it leaves the body.
Most colorectal cancers are adenocarcinomas (cancers that begin in cells that make and release mucus and other fluids). Colorectal cancer often begins as a growth called a polyp, which may form on the inner wall of the colon or rectum. Some polyps become cancer over time. Finding and removing polyps can prevent colorectal cancer.
Colorectal cancer is the fourth most common type of cancer diagnosed in the United States. Deaths from colorectal cancer have decreased with the use of colonoscopies and fecal occult blood tests, which check for blood in the stool.
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting the Colorectal Cancer market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are:
- Rise in aging population
- Increasing awareness towards colorectal Cancer
- Poor accessibility of proper care
- Volatile economies
- Lack of awareness in this part of the world
For granular level understanding the Colorectal Cancer Market is segmented based on product and application, each being provided with Market Size Estimates and Y-o-Y Forecasts. The Asia-Pacific Colorectal Cancer market is segmented based on Diagnosis and Treatment. The market for Colorectal Cancer, on the basis of Diagnosis is segmented into Digital Rectal Examination, Faecal Occult Blood Test, Flexible Sigmoidoscopy, Colonoscopy, Virtual Colonoscopy. On the basis of Treatment, the global Colorectal Cancer market is segmented into Surgery and Radiation Therapy, Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapies, Resistance to Pharmacological Therapies.
The Asia-Pacific region is geographically segmented into China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. The Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to reasons such as rising aging population and increasing participation of several private & public establishments to organize awareness programs on colorectal Cancer. China is the largest market for Colorectal Cancer in this region followed by India. Indonesia, Vietnam, and Malaysia, are some of the significant players in this market.
The major companies dominating the market in this region are Abbott Diagnostics, Alere, Beckman Coulter, Clinical Genomics, Companion Dx, Hoffmann La Roche, Debiopharm Group, Vaccinogen BD.
Checkout other related studies in the Therapeutics Segment:
The Asia-Pacific Colorectal Cancer Market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of product type long with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook – Investment opportunities devised by stand in experts to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases