Anaplastic astrocytoma is a grade III tumor. It accounts for two percent of all brain tumors. It is a type of glioma that develops from star-shaped glial cells (astrocytes), which support nerve cells. Anaplastic astrocytoma grows faster and more aggressively than grade II astrocytomas. The tumor cells are not uniform in appearance and invade neighboring tissue. Symptoms include headache, weakness, clumsiness, difficulty walking and seizures. Anaplastic astrocytoma is common among men and women in their thirties to fifties and is more common in men than women. Treatment of anaplastic astrocytoma depends on the location of the tumor and how far it has progressed and usually involves surgery and radiation therapy, with chemotherapy during or following radiation.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Anaplastic Astrocytoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Anaplastic Astrocytoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Unknown stages are 4, 8, 11 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Phase I stages comprises 1 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Anaplastic Astrocytoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 6
Anaplastic Astrocytoma – Overview 8
Anaplastic Astrocytoma – Therapeutics Development 9
Pipeline Overview 9
Pipeline by Companies 10
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 13
Products under Development by Companies 14
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 16
Anaplastic Astrocytoma – Therapeutics Assessment 17
Assessment by Target 17
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 20
Assessment by Route of Administration 22
Assessment by Molecule Type 24
Anaplastic Astrocytoma – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 26
Advantagene Inc 26
Alfa Wassermann SpA 26
Amgen Inc 27
AngioChem Inc 27
Astellas Pharma Inc 28
Bayer AG 28
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH 29
Burzynski Research Institute Inc 29
Cavion LLC 30
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: