According to the report “Global Sports Medicine Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 8444 million by 2021 from USD 5720 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2016 to 2021.
Sports Medicine is a field of medicine that involves preventing, diagnosing and treating sports or exercise-related injuries. Other than managing injuries, Sports Medicine also uses exercise intervention to prevent and manage chronic diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, and obesity.
In the context of an evolving medical understanding of human performance and lifestyle diseases, and advances in Sports Medicine and Science, modern man’s pursuit of competition, exercise and health has been made safer and more satisfying. Sports and Exercise Medicine (or Sports Medicine for short) facilitates an active lifestyle, whether you are already active or sedentary. For the elite athlete, Sports Medicine helps you in the pursuit of excellence, pushing the boundaries of physical performance.
The Sports Medicine team includes the Sports Physicians, Sports Orthopaedic Surgeons, Sports Physiotherapists, Sports Massage Therapists, Sports Trainers, Sports Podiatrists and Sports Scientists (Exercise Physiologist, Sports Dieticians, Strength and Conditioning Coaches, Sports BioMechanists, and Sports Psychologists).
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Sports Medicine market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-sports-medicine-market-467/
Global Sports Medicine Market: Drivers & Restraints
Along with usual suspects like Rising Healthcare expenditure and general awareness among people, new factors like demand for minimally invasive surgeries and technological advancement in implants are acting as the driving forces of the market. But high cost of new procedures and sub-standard infrastructure in some developing countries are constraining the growth of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Sports Medicine market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-sports-medicine-market-467/request-sample
Global Sports Medicine market: Segmentation
- Reconstruction and Repair
- Arthroscopy Devices
- Fracture and Ligament Repair Products
- Support and Recovery
- Braces and Support
- Thermal Therapy Products
- Topical Pain Relief Products
- Compression Clothing
- Monitoring Devices
- Other Body Support and Recovery Products
- Head Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Elbow & Wrist Injuries
- Back & Spine Injuries
- Hip & Groin Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Foot & Ankle Injuries
- Other Injuries
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-sports-medicine-market-467/customize-report
Global Sports Medicine market: Overview
The market is witnessing high investments by vendors in the research activities. Vendors are coming up with various new products with improved features and functions aimed at increasing their efficiency in healing. There is an increased preference for the use of MRI technology in treating sports injuries as it gives better diagnosis related to sports injuries. Many physicians are also using 3D-MRI techniques for better image-guided procedures. The manufacturers are developing better technologies to ensure the zero-defect reliability of the diagnosing devices and to improve their accuracy.
The knee segment will dominate the market during the forecast period and is expected to occupy more than 20% of the overall market share. It is one of the fastest-growing segments in the market owing to the rise in sports activities. The knee is the most common site of injuries in young athletes. Some of the common knee injuries include ACL, MCL, cartilage damage, and meniscal tear. Factors such as the rise in the adoption of ACL surgery and other minimally invasive techniques will drive the segment for knee treatment in the market.
Global Sports Medicine market: Region-wise Outlook
The market is segmented Geographically by Region into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa and analysed individually along with individual stats for major countries. As mentioned earlier, USA is the leading force in the market but Asia has a huge potential, considering the population figures and growing incidences of sports related injuries.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Sports Medicine market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Sports Medicine space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Sports Medicine manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Sports Medicine currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook Sports Medicine?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Sports Medicine?
Global Sports Medicine market: Key Players
Sports Medicine is a universal requirement panning from low, medium to high income range countries. Some of the major players in this market are Smith & Nephew PLC, Arthrex, Inc., össur hf, Stryker Corporation, Conmed Corporation, Zimmer Biomet, Holdings, Inc., Breg, Inc., Mueller Sports Medicine, Inc., Tornier, Inc., Skins International Trading AG, Wright Medical Technology, Inc., DePuy Mitek, Inc., 3M Company Ace Brand, OttoBock Healthcare GmbH and DJO Global, Inc.
Reasons to buy Global Sports Medicine market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Pharmaceuticals Segment:
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases