According to the report Genetic Testing Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the Latin America market is projected to reach $4.232 Million by 2020, at a CAGR of 7.12% from 2015 to 2020
Free sample of the report is available at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-genetic-testing-market-40/request-sample
Genetic testing is the analysis of genes, chromosomes, or proteins to predict the risk of diseases, diagnose diseases, determine the likely course of a disease, or identify carriers (individuals who do not have the disease but have a copy of the disease gene) of disease.
The Latin America genetic testing market is categorized based on application into Cancer Testing, Predisposition testing, Pharmacogenomics testing and prenatal testing. Genetic testing is also applied in non-clinical applications such as paternity testing and forensics. The market for screening the newborns, diagnosing rare and fatal disorders, and estimating the probability of occurrence of diseases is likely to expand.
Especially, genetic tests to screen the newborns are expected to expand vastly over the coming years. Cancer genetic testing is predicted to show high growth, and would dominate the genetic testing market in the near future.
The increasing incidence of genetic diseases revel new opportunities for genetic testing and its related applications. The transformation of genetic testing from being a service-driven market to a product-driven market is expected to provide a push to the diagnostic companies for the expansion of their operations.
Enquire more about the report here http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-genetic-testing-market-40/inquire
The Genetic Testing Market is segmented as following:
Based on Type
- Carrier Testing
- Diagnostic Testing
- Prenatal Testing
- Neonatal Testing
Based on Application
- Cancer Testing
- Prenatal Testing
- Pharmacogenomics Testing
- Predisposition Testing
The major companies in the Latin America genetic testing market include, Abbott Laboratories, Roche Molecular Diagnostics Inc., Abbott Molecular Inc., Celera Group, PerkinElmer Inc., Roche Diagnostics Corp., Quest Diagnostics Inc., Applied Biosystems Inc., AutoGenomics Inc., ELITech Group, Transgenomic Inc. and BioRad Laboratories,
The Genetic Testing Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Latin America, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the Latin America market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
Latin America In-vitro Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-146/
Latin America Liquid Biopsy Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-liquid-biopsy-market-954/
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Team Lead (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases