Americas Healthcare Human Resources (HR) Software Market Research Report, by administration software (payroll, time and attendance, benefits management and others), type of software (Recruiting, software-as-a-service (SaaS), core HR and others), By Organizations Type (Medium Businesses, Large Enterprises, Small Business), by end user (Pharmaceuticals, hospital and laboratories and other)– Forecast till 2023
Healthcare is largest, conventional industries, across the globe. Across the world, in some of the areas of healthcare industry are yet to adopt information technology and new business process because of lack of budget, infrastructure and understaffed. HR software provides various benefits like managing database and providing security, minimizing the time spent on the administrative, tracking employee record and other work. It helps in storing the employee data like address, contact information, payroll information and other personal information. Increasing popularity due to its various benefits has increase the market in recent years. Various drivers are responsible for the increasing the growth of the healthcare HR software market in America like Increase in the technology, industrial growth and increase in small and medium organization has significantly increase the Human resource software market in healthcare sector. Increase in the rate of cybercrime has can led to the decrease in the market. Various types of software are developed as per requirement like Core HR, Workforce Management, Compensation Management, SaaS and other. SaaS is the most used software and occupy 40% of total market. SaaS is the leading software with the highest market. The globally total market of SaaS in 2014 was USD 24 billion. In the market of SaaS software North America holds about 52% of total SaaS market and contribute about 14 billion in global market. Increasing awareness about the benefits of SaaS in these region there is a significant increase in the adoption of Software as a Service solutions (SaaS) by various healthcare organizations. HR software consist of three branches of administrative HR which are employee data administration, payroll, compensation and benefits and workforce management. Administrative segment holds the largest share in the market but has very slow growth rate. The factors like rising demand for performance and succession management to identify and train future leaders is also likely to be major driver for increasing the market. Small and medium sized organization plays a major role in the HR software market. Small organization are less complex and need less complex software because of less man power. Various different types of HR software are in the market but SaaS is the most preferred and is the leading software with the highest market of USD 24 billion in 2014. In which North America holds 52% total share. Cloud proliferation is expected to be the emerging market as many of the organization has already adopted the software.
Test the market data and market information presented through more than 60 market data tables and figures spread over more than 75 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content (TOC) & market synopsis on “American Healthcare Human Resources (HR) Software Market from 2017 to 2023″.
Get a Sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/586 .
Americas Healthcare Human Resources Software Market, By Countries
North America holds the highest share in healthcare human resource software market. The most important reason for this is the increase in the number of the pharmaceutical industries and various healthcare institutes. USA holds the highest share in the market followed by Canada.
HR software market has been segmented on the basis of administration software which are payroll, time and attendance, benefits management and others. On the basis of type of software like Recruiting, software-as-a-service (SaaS), core HR and others. By Organizations Type- Medium Businesses, Large Enterprises, Small Business. By user end, they are Pharmaceuticals, hospital and laboratories and other and by region it is segmented as North America, Europe, Asia-pacific and Middle East and Africa.
Study Objectives Americas Healthcare Human Resources (HR) Software Market
- To provide detail analysis of market structure with the forecast for next 6 years of the various segments of Americas Healthcare Human Resources (HR) Software Market.
- To provide the detail information about drivers and factors restraining the market growth.
- To provide the key players and their role in HR software market.
- To provide the trends and opportunities in HR software market.
- To analyze the market by porters five force analysis, price analysis etc.
- To provide the analysis of market for segments by type administration software, development model, user end and region.
- To provide the detail analysis about the market in Canada, USA and Rest of America.
- Global Healthcare Human Resources (HR) Software manufacturers & suppliers
- Contract research organizations (CROs)
- Research and development (R&D) companies
- Government research laboratories
- Independent research laboratories
- Government and independent regulatory authorities
- Market research and consulting service providers
- Academic institutes and universities
Get a discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/586
Key Players for Human Resources Software Market
- IBM Corporation (U.S.)
- Infor, Inc. (U.S.)
- BambooHR (US)
- Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
- Kronos, Inc. (U.S.)
- McKesson Corporation (U.S.)
- Gusto (US)
- Halogen Software Inc(Canada)
- SumTotal Systems Inc. (US)
- Zenefits Z2 (US)
- Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (U.S.)
Table of Contents
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.2.2 ASSUMPTIONS & LIMITATIONS
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH PROCESS:
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH:
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.4 MACROECONOMIC INDICATORS
4 MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
4.1 PORTERS FIVE FORCES MODEL
4.2 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
4.3 BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
4.4 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
4.5 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTES
4.6 INTENSITY OF RIVALRY
5 AMERICAS HEALTHCARE HUMAN RESOURCES SOFTWARE MARKET, BY ADMINISTRATION SOFTWARE
5.2 TIME AND ATTENDANCE
5.3 BENEFITS MANAGEMENT
6. AMERICAS HEALTHCARE HUMAN RESOURCES SOFTWARE MARKET, TYPE OF SOFTWARE
6.2 SOFTWARE-AS-A-SERVICE (SAAS)
6.3 CORE HR AND OTHERS
7. AMERICAS HEALTHCARE HUMAN RESOURCES SOFTWARE MARKET, BY ORGANIZATIONS TYPE
7.1 SMALL BUSINESS
7.2 MEDIUM BUSINESSES
7.3 LARGE ENTERPRISES
8. AMERICAS HEALTHCARE HUMAN RESOURCES SOFTWARE BY END USER
8.2 HOSPITAL AND LABORATORIES
9. AMERICAS HEALTHCARE HUMAN RESOURCES SOFTWARE MARKET, BY COUNTRIES
9.3 REST OF AMERICA
10. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.1 MAJOR STRATEGIES ADOPTED BY MARKET PLAYERS
10..1.1 STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
10.1.2 MERGER & ACQUISITION
11 COMPANY PROFILE
11.1 IBM CORPORATION INC.
11.1.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.1.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.2.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.2.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.3.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.3.5 KEY DEVELOPMENT
11.4 SUMTOTAL SYSTEMS INC.
11.4.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.4.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.5 ZENEFITS Z2
11.5.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.5.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
Market Research Future
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312