Orbis Research Market brilliance released a new research report of 125 pages on title ‘Frontier Pharma: Alzheimer’s Disease and Associated Indications-Exceptional Level of First-in-Class Innovation within AD, and Diverse Range of Therapies in Development for Disorders Such as Anxiety and Depression’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD), the most common form of dementia, is a progressive, neurodegenerative and currently incurable disease characterized by loss of memory and other mental abilities. It has a devastating impact on independence and quality of life, with patients requiring full-time care in the later disease stages. In addition to cognitive impairment, AD is associated with behavioral and psychological changes, which often represent the greatest challenges for patients and caregivers.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/frontier-pharma-alzhe… .
The prevalence of AD is escalating rapidly, largely owing to aging populations, as advancing age is the most important epidemiological risk factor for the disease. This will amplify the already substantial societal and economic costs of the disease over the coming years. This has led to high levels of R&D investment over the past two decades, but clinical trial failure rates within the indication are extremely high and treatment options remain limited. There are no disease-modifying therapies for AD, and current approaches can only temporarily slow the worsening of symptoms.
The report focuses on AD alongside four key associated behavioral and psychological indications: anxiety, depression, psychosis and insomnia. These four conditions are highly prevalent in AD and contribute substantially to the disease burden.
Unmet need is extremely high in AD, with behavioral and psychological complications contributing significantly to the disease burden
– What are the most important etiological risk factors and pathophysiological processes implicated in AD?
– What is the current treatment algorithm?
– How common are anxiety, depression, psychosis and insomnia in AD?
The AD pipeline is large and contains a very high proportion of first-in-class product innovation
– Which molecule types and molecular targets are most prominent across AD and its associated indications?
– What are the connections, in terms of first-in-class innovation, between AD and its associated indications?
– Which first-in-class targets are most promising?
– How does the level of first-in-class innovation differ between products in development for anxiety, depression, psychosis and insomnia?
– How does first-in-class target diversity differ by stage of development and molecular target class?
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/316982 .
Reasons to buy
This report will allow you to –
– Appreciate the current clinical and commercial landscapes by considering disease pathogenesis, etiology, epidemiology, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
– Identify leading products and key unmet needs within the market.
– Recognize innovative pipeline trends by analyzing therapies by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
– Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets. Using proprietary matrix assessments, first-in-class targets in the pipeline have been assessed and ranked according to clinical potential. Individual matrix assessments are provided for targets identified in the pipeline for AD, anxiety, depression, psychosis and insomnia. Promising early-stage first-in-class targets are reviewed in greater detail.
– Consider first-in-class pipeline products with no prior involvement in licensing and co-development deals that may represent potential investment opportunities.
Buy a report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/316982 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org