Alzheimer’s Disease (AD), the most common form of dementia, is a progressive, neurodegenerative and currently incurable disease characterized by loss of memory and other mental abilities. It has a devastating impact on independence and quality of life, with patients requiring full-time care in the later disease stages. In addition to cognitive impairment, AD is associated with behavioral and psychological changes, which often represent the greatest challenges for patients and caregivers.
The prevalence of AD is escalating rapidly, largely owing to aging populations, as advancing age is the most important epidemiological risk factor for the disease. This will amplify the already substantial societal and economic costs of the disease over the coming years. This has led to high levels of R&D investment over the past two decades, but clinical trial failure rates within the indication are extremely high and treatment options remain limited. There are no disease-modifying therapies for AD, and current approaches can only temporarily slow the worsening of symptoms.
Broswse Detail Market Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/frontier-pharma-alzheimers-disease-and-associated-indications
The report focuses on AD alongside four key associated behavioral and psychological indications: anxiety, depression, psychosis and insomnia. These four conditions are highly prevalent in AD and contribute substantially to the disease burden.
Scope of this Report:
- Unmet need is extremely high in AD, with behavioral and psychological complications contributing significantly to the disease burden
- What are the most important etiological risk factors and pathophysiological processes implicated in AD?
- What is the current treatment algorithm?
- How common are anxiety, depression, psychosis and insomnia in AD?
- The AD pipeline is large and contains a very high proportion of first-in-class product innovation
- Which molecule types and molecular targets are most prominent across AD and its associated indications?
- What are the connections, in terms of first-in-class innovation, between AD and its associated indications?
- Which first-in-class targets are most promising?
- How does the level of first-in-class innovation differ between products in development for anxiety, depression, psychosis and insomnia?
- How does first-in-class target diversity differ by stage of development and molecular target class
- The deals landscape is active and dominated by G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR)-targeting products
- Which indications attract the highest deal values?
- How has deal activity fluctuated over the past decade?
- Which first-in-class pipeline products have no prior involvement in licensing or co-development deals?
Request Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/frontier-pharma-alzheimers-disease-and-associated-indications/request-sample
Reasons to buy
This report will allow you to –
- Appreciate the current clinical and commercial landscapes by considering disease pathogenesis, etiology, epidemiology, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Identify leading products and key unmet needs within the market.
- Recognize innovative pipeline trends by analyzing therapies by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
- Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets. Using proprietary matrix assessments, first-in-class targets in the pipeline have been assessed and ranked according to clinical potential.
- Individual matrix assessments are provided for targets identified in the pipeline for AD, anxiety, depression, psychosis and insomnia. Promising early-stage first-in-class targets are reviewed in greater detail.
- Consider first-in-class pipeline products with no prior involvement in licensing and co-development deals that may represent potential investment opportunities.
Explore Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Related Reports @
- Renal Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
- Women’s Health Cluster Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com/
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/