According to the report “Global Ablation Technologies Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 5170 million by 2021 from USD 3000 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 11.5% from 2016 to 2021.
Ablation, or the use of high-frequency electromagnetic (EM) energy to destroy soft-tissue tumors, has been in existence for a few decades, but in recent years its underlying technology has evolved.
The benchmark of minimally invasive tissue treatment has long been the application of electrical current to kill abnormal tissues. This is done by heating tissues until they break down, a process called thermal ablation. Energy is delivered at 500 kHz, within the radio frequency (RF) range of the EM spectrum, hence these systems are called RF ablation systems.
In recent years, microwave (MW) ablation technology has also become commercially available and increasingly popular. At MW frequencies, oscillating EM fields are utilized to perform thermal ablation. Medtronic plc, Dublin, Ireland, one of the world’s premier medical technology and services companies, is a leader in both RF and microwave ablation technologies. With both RF and MW systems, the energy for ablation is applied using one or more needle-like probes.
According to research, physicians rate predictability as their number one concern with ablation performance. The higher the level of predictability, the easier it is for a physician to plan a treatment procedure that will be safer, more effective, and less time-consuming.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Ablation Technologies market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-ablation-technologies-market-2190/
Global Ablation Technologies Market: Drivers & Restraints
The market for Ablation Technologies is mainly driven due to increasing number of ablation procedures, rising incidence of cancer, growing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, emergence of next-generation ablation products and technologies growing adoption of minimally invasive procedures. But, the market growth can be restrained due to lack of properly skilled labor, and regulatory framework for the ablation technologies which has been stringent.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Ablation Technologies market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-ablation-technologies-market-2190/request-sample
Global Ablation Technologies market: Segmentation
- Light/Laser ablators
- Excimer laser ablators
- Cold laser ablators
- Radiofrequency (RF) ablators
- Temperature-controlled RF ablators
- Fluid-cooled RF ablators
- Robotic catheter manipulation systems
- Electrical ablators
- Argon plasma/beam coagulators
- Irreversible electroporation ablators
- Ultrasound ablators
- High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) ablators
- Magnetic resonance guided focused ultrasound (MRGFUS) ablators
- Ultrasonic surgical ablation systems
- Extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy systems
- Microwave ablators
- Microwave thermotherapy ablators
- Cryoablation devices
- Tissue contact probe ablators
- Tissue spray probe ablators
- Epidermal and subcutaneous cryoablation systems
- Hydrothermal ablators
- Endothermal hydrothermal balloon ablation devices
- Light/Laser Ablation
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Electrical Ablation
- Ultrasound Ablation
- Microwave Ablation
- Hydrothermal Ablation
- Cardiovascular Disease Treatment
- Cancer Treatment
- Ophthalmologic Treatment
- Gynecologic Treatment
- Pain Management
- Urologic Treatment
- Orthopedic Treatment
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Other Treatments
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-ablation-technologies-market-2190/customize-report
Global Ablation Technologies market: Overview
In recent years catheter ablation has also emerged as an effective treatment strategy for patients with ventricular tachycardia (VT). An important area of expansion is the use of catheter ablation for treatment of recurrent VT in the context of ischaemic cardiomyopathy (ICM) or non-ischaemic cardiomyopathy (NICM). VT ablation is commonly used in ICM and NICM patients who have recurrent defibrillator shocks due to drug-refractory VT. Many of the technological advances in AF ablation have been used to develop ablation techniques for scar-related VT.
In parallel with the expanding role of catheter ablation for AF and VT, multiple novel technologies have been developed to simplify the procedures while at the same time aiming to increase safety and procedural success.
Catheter ablation of cardiac arrhythmias is a constantly expanding and evolving field. In recent years, advances in catheter ablation techniques have significantly improved outcomes in patients with AF and VT. However, these techniques remain time consuming and in a proportion of patients, ineffective. Therefore, there remains a need for continual technological advances to improve outcomes.
Global Ablation Technologies market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, Global market for Ablation Technologies is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle-East and Africa. North America is the biggest market in terms of market share across the globe, followed by Europe. The market in North America is highly driven due to factors like technological advancement in ablation technology field, better healthcare infrastructure in comparison to any other region, high disposal income of individual and increase in lifestyle related diseases in this region. The Ablation Technologies market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, which is greatly due to increasing popularity of minimally invasive surgeries in the region, government support to increase population access for elective surgeries, increasing investment by global players in the region
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Ablation Technologies market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Ablation Technologies space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Ablation Technologies manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Ablation Technologies currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook Ablation Technologies?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Ablation Technologies?
Global Ablation Technologies market: Key Players
Biosense Webster, Inc., St. Jude Medical, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, AngioDynamics, Inc., AtriCure, Inc., Smith & Nephew plc, Galil Medical Inc., CONMED Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Covidien PLC, Medtronic, Inc., BSD Medical Corporation, are the major players of Global Ablation Technologies market.
Reasons to buy Global Ablation Technologies market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206