Small-Cell Lung Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Small-Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Small cell lung cancer (SCLC) is a fast-growing type of lung cancer. It spreads much more quickly than non-small cell lung cancer. SCLC is the most aggressive form of lung cancer. It usually starts in the breathing tubes (bronchi) in the center of the chest. These tumors often spread rapidly (metastasize) to other parts of the body, including the brain, liver, and bone. Symptoms of SCLC include bloody sputum, chest pain, cough, loss of appetite, weight loss and wheezing. Treatment includes surgery, radiation therapy and chemotherapy.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/323657 .
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Small-Cell Lung Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Small-Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 10, 41, 33, 2, 32 and 5 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Small-Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Browse the full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/small-cell-lung-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2017 .
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Small-Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Small-Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Small-Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Small-Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Small-Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Small-Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/323657 .
A. Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite Srl
Advenchen Laboratories LLC
Andarix Pharmaceuticals Inc
Astellas Pharma Inc
Astex Pharmaceuticals Inc
AVEO Pharmaceuticals Inc
BeiGene (Beijing) Co Ltd
Beta Pharma Inc
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
CellAct Pharma GmbH
Celldex Therapeutics Inc
Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals Inc
Critical Outcome Technologies Inc
Double Bond Pharmaceutical International AB
Eli Lilly and Company
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Forty Seven Inc
G1 Therapeutics Inc
Horizon Pharma Plc
Johnson & Johnson
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc
Lindis Biotech GmbH
MabVax Therapeutics Holdings Inc
Merck & Co Inc
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc
Mirati Therapeutics Inc
NanoSmart Pharmaceuticals Inc
NewLink Genetics Corp
Nippon Kayaku Co Ltd
Oxford BioTherapeutics Ltd
Pharma Mar SA
Polaris Pharmaceuticals Inc
Rexahn Pharmaceuticals Inc
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc
Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd
Sunshine Biopharma Inc
Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc
Tarveda Therapeutics Inc
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
United Therapeutics Corp
ViiV Healthcare Ltd
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ email@example.com
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org