The study of PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors-Competitive Landscape, Pipeline and Market Analysis, 2017 is very important to enhance business productivity and for the study of market forecast. This New Report presented by Orbis Reseach contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
“PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors – Competitive Landscape, Pipeline and Market Analysis, 2017”, report provides comprehensive insights about marketed and pipeline drugs across this Mechanism of action. Key objective of the report is to establish the understanding for all the marketed and pipeline drugs that fall under PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors.
This report provides information on the therapeutic development based on PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors mechanism of action dealing with around 20+ active pipeline drugs. Report covers the product clinical trials information and other development activities including technology, licensing, collaborations, acquisitions, fundings, patent and USFDA & EMA designations details. Report also assesses the PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors therapeutics by Monotherapy, Combination products, Molecule type and Route of Administration. The report also covers the information for 20+ active companies involved in the therapeutic development of the products.
Attractive Discount Details on Purchase of This Report:
Get Flat 15% on Single User License, Flat 25% on Site License & Flat 30% on Enterprise Licence
offer Last 30th June
Get a PDF Sample of Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/209347 .
- The report provides competitive pipeline landscape of PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors
- The report provides the marketed drugs information including its sales, development activities and details of patent expiry
- The report provides the insight of current and future market for PD and PD-L1 inhibitors
- The report provides pipeline products under drug profile section which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Coverage of the PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors and also provide company profiling
- The report also gives the information of dormant pipeline projects
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from preregistration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
Place a Purchase Order for this Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/209347 .
Reasons to Buy
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product information and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Complete MOA intelligence and complete understanding over therapeutics development for PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors
- Identify the relationship between the drugs and use it for target finding, drug repurposing, and precision medicine.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding PD-1 and PD-L1 Inhibitors pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Developing strategic initiatives to support your drug development activities.
- Optimize your portfolio and keep you in touch with the rapidly changing pharmaceutical markets, and make the best decisions for your business.
- Develop and design in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
- Gaining a Full Picture of the Competitive Landscape for Evidence based Decisions
Table Of Content:
- Programmed Death 1 (PD-1)
- Programmed Death Ligand 1 (PD-L1)
- Role of PD-1 and PD-L1 pathways
- MOA of PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors
- Significance of PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors
- PD-1 and PD-L1 Active Therapy Areas & Epidemiology
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinomas of the Head and Neck
- Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Non-Small Cell lung cancer
- Biomarkers – PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors
- Comparative Analysis of Pipeline &Marketed Drugs
- Marketed Product of PD-1 and PD-L1 drugs –Overview
- Marketed Drug Candidate Profiles
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research