The study of the “ Epigenetics Market” provides the market size information and market trends along with the factors and parameters impacting it in both short and long term. The study ensures a 360° view, bringing out the complete key insights of the industry.
The epigenetics market, valued as a USD 1.7 billion market in 2012, is expected to become a USD 7 billion market by 2018, showing a CAGR as high as 26.72%.
Epigenetics is the study of changes in gene expression caused by certain base pairs in DNA, or RNA, being turned off” or “turned on” again
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/219604 .
through chemical reactions. In biology, and specifically genetics, epigenetics is mostly the study of heritable changes that are not caused by changes in the DNA sequence; to a lesser extent, epigenetics also describes the study of stable, long-term alterations in the transcriptional potential of a cell that are not necessarily heritable.
The term also refers to the changes themselves- functionally relevant changes to the genome that do not involve a change in the nucleotide sequence. Examples of mechanisms that produce such changes are DNA methylation and histone modification, each of which alters how genes are expressed without altering the underlying DNA sequence.
Global Epigenetics Market for Therapeutics, Research & Development- Market Dynamics
The report lists several driving and restraining factors of the global epigenetics market. Some of them are listed below.
- High incidence of cancer
- Wide range of applications
- Increasing investment and funds to this field of science
- Lack of reimbursement policy
- Lack of predictive markers
The epigenetics market is segmented on the basis of mechanism, applications, and geography. The mechanism sector can be segmented into three different categories namely DNA Methylation, RNA Interference and Histone Modifications. The application segment can again be divided into categories such as Therapeutics and Research & Diagnostics. On the basis of geography, the market is divided into North America, Europe, APAC and the Rest of the World.
Purchase a copy of Global Epigenetics Market visit @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/219604 For more information contact email@example.com .
Some of the key players in the market are:
- Covaris Inc.
- Merck Millipore
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the epigenetics market for therapeutics, research & development, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on the global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Some points from TOC:
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methodology
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 Key Findings
2.2 Market Overview
- MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 Market Definition
3.2 Market Drivers
3.2.1 Global Cancer
3.2.2 Wide range of applications
3.2.3 Increasing investments & funds
3.3 Market Restraints
3.3.1 Lack of Reimbursement plans
3.3.2 Lack of predictive markers
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research