“The Top 200 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies Worldwide” Market report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of The Top 200 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies Worldwide. The Top 200 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies Worldwide Report enlists several important factors, starting from the basics to advanced market intelligence which play a crucial part in strategizing.
Browse this unique and comprehensive “Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-of-Care Diagnostics Companies” Report which includes (180 pages) identifies and profiles of the leading 200 Manufacturers @ https://www.absolutereports.com/the-top-200-point-of-care-diagnostics-companies-worldwide-10085211
Most people will be aware of some of the major Point-of-Care Diagnostics Companies such as:
- Abaxis, Inc.,
- Alere Inc.,
- Axon Lab AG and
- HemoCue AB
And many more…
but this report looks at all 200 of the top companies – companies like:
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. – Headquartered in Medford, New York, United States, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMI) develops, manufactures, licenses and markets point-of-care diagnostic tests and technology for the detection of infectious diseases. The Company’s Dual Path Platform (DPP®) technology is providing it with a significant pipeline of business opportunities for the development and manufacture of new products. On November 3, 2015 Chembio announced plans to commercialise multiple combination DPP® Malaria Assays to identify plasmodium falciparum and other plasmodium infections. Founded in 1985, Chembio had revenues of $U.S. 27.6 million in 2014. It currently has 166 employees and is led by John J. Sperzel, Chief Executive Officer.
- Electra-Box Diagnostica AB – Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Electra-Box Diagnostica AB imports point-of-care instruments and tests from Alere Inc., ArcDia International Oy Ltd., bioMérieux SA, EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc, OPTI Medical Systems, Inc., ORGENTEC Diagnostika GmbH, Preventis GmbH and Trinity Biotech Plc and sells them into each of the Nordic countries; Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, as well as Estonia. The Company was founded in 1988 and is led by Annika Karlén, CEO.
Get PDF Sample Report of “Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-of-Care Diagnostics Companies” Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10085211
Most Important Factors in Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-of-Care Diagnostics Companies
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc sold over 18,000 point-of-care analysers in 2014.
- Marcel van Kasteel is Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- Trinity Biotech plc’s point-of-care revenues increased from $19.8m in 2013 to $20.0m in 2014, which represents an increase of 1.4%.
- Micronics, Inc., a leading developer of near-patient point-of-care in vitro diagnostic products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
- Una Health Ltd., the fastest growing diagnostic distributor in the United Kingdom, specialises in bringing innovative point-of-care devices to the market.
- BHR Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. works with leading global manufacturers to bring point-of-care medical diagnostics in six major fields; allergy, cardiovascular, diabetes, female health, gastrointestinal and haematology to the Indian market.
- Beam International Inc. supplies over 80% of Taiwan’s hospitals and medical centres with point-of-care testing products from leading international manufactures.
There are many in vitro diagnostics companies. This report profiles those with a focus on point-of-care.
The companies profiled in this report are located across the globe from North and South America to EMEA, Asia and Oceania. They are the ones with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
Single User Licence: $2235
Order copy of Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10085211
Report Target Market:
1) Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
‘The Top 200 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies Worldwide’ is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Industry Associations:
This report is ideal for IVD industry associations to identify new member companies.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com