“The Top 200 Distributors of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide” Market report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of The Top 200 Distributors of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide. The Top 200 Distributors of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide Report enlists several important factors, starting from the basics to advanced market intelligence which play a crucial part in strategizing.
Browse this unique and comprehensive “The Top 200 Distributors of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide” Report which includes (349 pages) identifies and profiles of the leading 200 Distributors @ https://www.absolutereports.com/the-top-200-distributors-of-in-vitro-diagnostics-products-worldwide-10303789
This Major New Report looks at all 200 of the Top Distributors of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products worldwide – companies like:
- Inter Medico – founded in 1979 by Dan Lichtman, President, Inter Medico is the largest Canadian-owned distributor of in vitro diagnostics. The Company has exclusive strategic alliances with world-class manufacturers including Abbott Molecular, Biokit, Cepheid, Dako, Grifols, Helena Laboratories, Immunodiagnostic Systems, Inova Diagnostics, Siemens Healthcare and Trinity Biotech. Inter Medico’s products can be found in Canadian hospitals, reference laboratories, universities, and the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Triolab AS – founded in 1991, Danish company Triolab AS offers an extensive product range from point-of-care testing to full automation of clinical laboratories in the fields of coagulation, haematology, clinical chemistry, transfusion and transplantation diagnostics, molecular diagnostics and microbiology. The Company represents many leading diagnostics products manufacturers and has customers in all healthcare segments, from small clinical laboratories to large laboratory centres and hospital departments. Triolab AS is part of the Swedish Addtech Group and has sister companies in Finland, Norway and Sweden. Together they are one of the leading diagnostic suppliers in the Nordic area. Triolab AS is led by Finn Ulbæk Andersen, Managing Director.
Get PDF Sample Report of “The Top 100 Specialty Chemicals Companies Worldwide” Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10303789
Most Important Factors in The Top 100 Specialty Chemicals Companies Worldwide
- Abacus ALS is the largest privately owned supplier of in-vitro diagnostics products in Australia and New Zealand.
- Una Health Ltd., the fastest growing diagnostic distributor in the United Kingdom, specialises in bringing innovative point-of-care devices to the market.
- Diachel SA is the leading independent in-vitro diagnostics distributor in Greece, offering complete laboratory solutions, from sales to after-sales support and service.
- BHR Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. works with leading global manufacturers, to bring point-of-care medical diagnostics in six major fields; allergy, cardiovascular, diabetes, female health, gastrointestinal and haematology, to the Indian market.
- For 30 years, Laboratorios LICON has specialised in providing reagents and clinical diagnostic systems to both public and private hospitals and laboratories across Mexico.
- Through its partnership with many international point-of-care manufacturers, Johannesburg headquartered, The Scientific Group supply a vast range of point-of-care tests to primary healthcare facilities in Africa.
This unique and comprehensive report profiles the top 200 distributors of in-vitro diagnostics products worldwide. These companies partner with leading manufacturers and sell their core laboratory and point-of-care products to hospitals and laboratories across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America.
Single User Licence: $2319
Order copy of Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10303789
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 200 Distributors of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Manufacturers Represented, Countries Served, Year Established, Number of Employees and Ownership.
Report Target Market:
This report is perfect for manufacturers of in-vitro diagnostics products who wish to identify the 200 leading distributors for their products worldwide.
Usage: competitive analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
3) IVD Associations
‘The Top 200 Distributors of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide’ is ideal for IVD associations to identify new member companies.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org