“The Top 100 Specialty Chemicals Companies Worldwide” Market report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of The Top 100 Specialty Chemicals Companies Worldwide. The Top 100 Specialty Chemicals Companies Worldwide Report enlists several important factors, starting from the basics to advanced market intelligence which play a crucial part in strategizing.
Browse this unique and comprehensive “The Top 100 Specialty Chemicals Companies Worldwide” Report which includes (180 pages) identifies and profiles of the leading 100 Companies @ https://www.absolutereports.com/the-top-100-specialty-chemicals-companies-worldwide-10058387
Most people will be aware of some of the Major Specialty Chemicals Companies such as:
- Ashland Inc.,
- Cabot Corporation and
- The Perstorp Group
And many more…
but this Report looks at all 100 of the Top Companies – Companies like –
KMG Chemicals, Inc. – Headquartered in Houston, Texas, with facilities in the U.S., Europe and Asia, KMG Chemicals, Inc. (NYSE: KMG) manufactures, formulates and globally distributes specialty chemicals for the Electronics, Industrial Wood Preservation and Industrial Lubricants markets. The Company’s key products comprises of high purity acids, solvents and other wet chemicals used to etch and clean silicon wafers in the production of semiconductors. KMG grows by acquiring and optimising stable chemical product lines and businesses with established production processes. It specifically seeks to acquire proven, niche specialty chemicals with significant market share, long product life, high barriers to entry and low capex requirements. In May, 2015 KMG finished the procurement of privately held Val-Tex, a manufacturer of industrial valve lubricants and sealants. KMG had sales of $U.S. 353.0 million in 2014 and is led by Christopher T. Fraser, President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman.
Get PDF Sample Report of “The Top 100 Specialty Chemicals Companies Worldwide” Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10058387
Most Important Factors in The Top 100 Specialty Chemicals Companies Worldwide
- The President of Corporate Development at Croda International Plc is Anthony Fitzpatrick.
- Platform Specialty Products Corporation repeatedly pursue occasions to act as an acquirer and consolidator of specialty chemical businesses on a worldwide basis.
- On October 1, 2015, the H.B. Fuller Company declared that it had chosen the Horn Company, one of North America’s premier distributors of specialty chemicals, as its exclusive sales distributor all through the Western and Southwestern United States.
- LANXESS AG bases 3,000 different raw materials. The company’s total raw materials was $U.S. 4.6 bn.
- Kyle Montgomery is Vice President, Procurement and Richard H. Wehman Jr. is Vice President, Strategic Purchasing at the Stepan Company.
- Shanghai Chemspec Corporation is a leading China-based contract manufacturer of highly engineered specialty chemicals and the largest Chinese manufacturer of fluorinated specialty chemicals.
- In the year 2014, Hyderabad, India headquartered Vivimed Labs Ltd had revenues of $U.S. 210.9 million.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. is the owner of the Lubrizol Corporation.
There are several producers of specialty chemicals. This Speciality Chemicals Manufacturers report outlines the Top 100. These are the companies with the familiarity, experience and funds that enables them to grow, produce and market new products that compete efficiently in global markets.
The companies summarized in this Worldwide Speciality Chemicals Manufacturers report are located across the globe from the United States and Europe to India and China. They sell their products into multiple markets including paints and varnishes, agrochemicals, cosmetics, building, inks, ceramics, coatings, detergents, textile, electronics, leather, oilfield, paper, PVC, etc.
Single User Licence: $1195
Order copy of Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10058387
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Specialty Chemicals Companies Worldwide’ generally comprises of:
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers (Note: this report contains the names and job titles of some 1,000 executives at the very top of the specialty chemicals industry)
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Number of Employees and Revenue
- Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
Report Target Market:
1) Specialty Chemicals Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
‘The Top 100 Specialty Chemicals Companies Worldwide’ is faultless for suppliers of raw materials and energy and technology and services to recognise top possible consumers.
The following report is perfect for distributors of specialty chemicals to classify the foremost producers with the best products.
4) Industry Associations:
The Top 100 Specialty Chemicals Companies Worldwide’ is a valuable reference guide for associations in the chemical industry.
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com