Tuberculosis, commonly known as TB, is a bacterial infection that can spread through the lymph nodes and bloodstream to any organ in body. It is most often found in the lungs. The symptoms of tuberculosis range from no symptoms (latent tuberculosis) to symptoms of active disease. Symptoms include overall sensation of feeling unwell; cough, possibly with bloody mucus, fatigue, shortness of breath, weight loss and pain in the chest.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Tuberculosis – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Tuberculosis (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Tuberculosis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Tuberculosis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 5, 7, 8, 1, 60, 40 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2, 4, 4, 37 and 40 molecules, respectively.
Tuberculosis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Tuberculosis (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Tuberculosis (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Tuberculosis (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Tuberculosis (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Tuberculosis (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Tuberculosis (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Tuberculosis (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
Tuberculosis – Overview 6
Tuberculosis – Therapeutics Development 7
Tuberculosis – Therapeutics Assessment 31
Tuberculosis – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 42
Tuberculosis – Drug Profiles 73
Tuberculosis – Dormant Projects 317
Tuberculosis – Discontinued Products 324
Tuberculosis – Product Development Milestones 325
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: