“The Top 200 Developers of In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests for Cancer & Infectious Diseases” Market report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of The Top 200 Developers of In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests for Cancer & Infectious Diseases. The Top 200 Developers of In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests for Cancer & Infectious Diseases Report enlists several important factors, starting from the basics to advanced market intelligence which play a crucial part in strategizing.
Browse this unique and comprehensive “The Top 200 Developers of In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests for Cancer & Infectious Diseases” Report which includes (360 pages) identifies and profiles of the leading 200 Developers @
Most people will be aware of some of the major developers of in-vitro diagnostics tests for cancer and infectious diseases such as:
- Accugenomics, Inc.,
- Agendia Inc.,
- altona Diagnostics GmbH,
- Biocept, Inc.,
- bioLytical Laboratories Inc.,
- GeneNews Limited,
- HiberGene Diagnostics and OvaGene Oncology, Inc.
but this major new report looks at all 100 of the top companies – companies like:
- GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. – Founded in 2010 and headquartered in Carlsbad, California, United States, GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNMK) is a leading provider of automated, multiplex molecular diagnostic testing systems that detect and measure DNA and RNA targets to diagnose disease and optimise patient treatment. Utilizing GenMark’s proprietary eSensor® detection technology, GenMark’s eSensor XT-8® system is designed to support a broad range of molecular diagnostic tests with a compact, easy-to-use workstation and self-contained, disposable test cartridges. In June, 2016, the Company achieved the CE Mark for its ePlex® sample-to-answer multiplex molecular diagnostics System and ePlex® Respiratory Pathogen (RP) Panel and on December 22, 2016, GenMark announced that it had submitted 510(k) applications to the FDA for its ePlex® sample-to-answer System and Respiratory Pathogen (RP) Panel. The Company has revenue of $U.S. 49.2 million and 233 employees. GenMark is led by Hany Massarany, President And Chief Executive Officer.
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. – Headquartered in Medford, New York, United States, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMI) develops, manufactures, licenses and markets point-of-care diagnostic tests and technology for the detection of infectious diseases. The Company’s Dual Path Platform (DPP®) technology is providing it with a significant pipeline of business opportunities for the development and manufacture of new products. On January 10, 2017 Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. announced that the Company had completed the acquisition of RVR Diagnostics Sdn Bhd (RVR), a Malaysian, privately-held manufacturer and distributor of point-of-care diagnostic tests for infectious diseases. Founded in 1985, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. had revenues of $U.S. 24.3 million in 2015. It currently has 166 employees and is led by John J. Sperzel, Chief Executive Officer.
Get PDF Sample report of “The Top 200 Developers of In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests for Cancer & Infectious Diseases” @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10690316
Important Factors mentioned in this Report are:
- Lewis Stuart is Vice President, Sales & Marketing, U.S. Breast/Colon at Genomic Health, Inc..
- Beijing Wantai Biological Pharmacy’s Beijing plant is the largest manufacturing base for the production of infectious diseases diagnostics in China.
- MDxHealth was the winner of the 2016 Frost & Sullivan Global Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Technology Innovation Award.
- iTP Biomedica Corp., the Canadian developer of diagnostic tools for cancers, is oriented to collaborative co-diagnostics development.
- Arbor Vita Corporation’s flagship product – the OncoE6™ Cervical Test – has proven to be the most accurate test available worldwide for detecting cervical cancer. It is the only cervical cancer test that provides real-time results at the point-of-care.
- On February 1, 2017, Great Basin Scientific, Inc. announced the completion of the clinical trial and 510(k) submission to the FDA of its Bordetella Direct Test.
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc. reported full-year fiscal 2016 net revenues of $196.1 million.
- In July, 2016, the Swiss-based global biopharmaceutical group, Debiopharm Group™, acquired a majority holding in GenePOC, Inc., the Canadian developer of affordable, simple, and rapid point-of-care molecular diagnostic tests for infectious diseases.
This unique and comprehensive report (360 pages) identifies and profiles the leading 200 developers of in-vitro diagnostics tests for cancer and infectious diseases. They are located right across the globe from the United States and Europe to India and China.
Single User Licence: $1810
Order copy of report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10690316
Report Target Market:
1) In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
‘The Top 200 Developers Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests For Cancer & Infectious Diseases’ is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
This report is ideal for distributors of in-vitro diagnostics instruments and tests to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Industry Associations:
‘The Top 200 Developers of In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests for Cancer & Infectious Diseases’ is a useful reference tool for in-vitro diagnostic associations.
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com