Rising incidences of sports related injuries worldwide is anticipated to be high impact rendering driver for the lucrative growth of sports medicine market. As per data published by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission’s National Electronic Injury Surveillance System (NEISS) in 2012, around 1.9 million people encountered such injuries. Additionally, with aid of fitness awareness initiatives from government and health organizations, people nowadays are more focused on physical exercise including gym, outdoor sports and others fitness activities. With this people are more prone to injuries, hence contributing to the remunerative growth of market.
The report “Sports Medicine Market Analysis By Product, By Application and Segment Forecasts To 2024” is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/sports-medicine-market
Additionally, influx of technologically advanced products such as minimally invasive surgical products is anticipated to increase the demand for these devices over the forecast period. For instance, in March 2015, Smith & Nephew launched Q-FIX implant which assists surgeon’s flexibility for all sutures anchors along with fixation and pull-out strength equivalent to large sized anchors.
Similarly, in May 2014 Smith & Nephew acquired ArthroCare, a medical device company based in the U.S. specialized in tissue repair devices. This acquisition helped the company to enrich its sports medicine product portfolio.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/sports-medicine-market/request-sample
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Body reconstruction and repair devices consisting of surgical equipment, soft tissue repair, and bone reconstruction devices held significant share in 2016 and also this segment is anticipated to exhibit lucrative growth rate over the forecast period.
- Knee-related applications held largest market share in 2016.The knee injuries are the most frequent in most of the games such as soccer, basketball, bicycle, and running which supported the dominion in application segment.
- In the therapeutic segment, cardiology, IVD, and drug delivery are the top performing segments. Rising incidences of cardiac failures, infectious diseases and high research activity in the field of drug delivery are certain vital impact rendering factors.
- North America, held commanding shares in global sports medicine market. Improved healthcare infrastructure and high healthcare expenditure are key factors responsible for growth. In addition, presence of organizations which are dedicated in field of sports medicine such as the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) facilitated availability of adequate and qualified staff.
- The key players of the industry include Stryker Corporation, Arthrex, ArthroCare, Tornier N.V., Wright Medical Technology, DJO Global, Otto Bock Healthcare, Ossur HF, Zimmer Holdings Inc., and Smith & Nephew Plc.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Pen Needles Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/pen-needles-market
The global pen needles market is expected to reach a value of USD 4.8 billion by 2025. Rising prevalence of diabetes is the primary reason for the significant growth of pen needles market. According to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF), nearly 415 million people were suffering from diabetes in 2015. Such a high prevalence of diabetes across the globe has led to rising demand for pen needles. Patients suffering from diabetes commonly use injectable pen devices, which helps in easy drug delivery.
- Electroceuticals/Bioelectric Medicine Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/electroceuticals-bioelectric-medicine-market
The global electroceuticals/bioelectric medicine market is expected to reach USD 35.5 billion by 2025. Rising geriatric population is the major factor that is expected to propel growth during the forecast period. Aging population is prone to various diseases such as cardiac arrhythmias, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, and depression. There are various advanced electroceuticals including implantable cardioverter defibrillators, cochlear implants, cardiac pacemakers, and spinal cord stimulators, which can be used for the treatment of these conditions.
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org