GlobalData’s “Wealth in Russia: HNW Investors 2017“, report analyzes the Russian investment market, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report is based on GlobalData’s proprietary datasets.
Typically, Russian HNW investors are men over the age of 40 who have sourced their wealth through the mining and oil or construction sectors. Recent political and economic instability has driven more investors to ask for professional advice; however, they are still reluctant to relinquish control completely, preferring advisory mandates. Cash and bonds traditionally dominate the Russian HNW portfolio, and will continue to do so in the future. All planning services are forecast to see an increase in demand, but tax and financial planning services will be the most sought after.
Specifically the report –
– Sizes the affluent market (both by number of individuals and their demographics) using our proprietary datasets.
– Analyzes which asset classes are favored by Russian investors and how their preferences impact the growth of the total savings and investments market.
– Examines HNW clients’ attitudes towards non-liquid investments such as property and commodities.
Check Discount for This Report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/289804
– The mining, oil, and gas industry is the major source of Russian HNW individuals’ wealth. The construction sector, while still important, is declining in significance.
– Expats account for just a fraction of Russian millionaires, but their population is higher in Russia than in the rest of Europe.
– Cash and bonds are the preferred asset classes among Russian investors, and they are expected to experience higher-than-average growth.
– Investors largely prefer advisory mandates as they welcome guidance when managing their finances, but are reluctant to completely hand over control.
Reasons to buy
– Benchmark your share of the Russian wealth market against the current market size.
– Forecast your future growth prospects using our projections for the market to 2020.
– Identify your most promising client segment by analyzing the penetration of affluent individuals in Russia.
– Evaluate your HNW proposition by understanding how the Russian tax system will impact HNW clients.
Sberbank Private Banking
Deutsche Bank Private Wealth
Some Points of TOC:
1.1. Russian HNW individuals typically source their wealth through mining, oil, and gas 2
1.2. Key findings 2
1.3. Critical success factors 2
2. PROFILING THE RUSSIAN HNW INVESTOR 5
2.1. The mining, oil, and gas industry is the primary source of HNW wealth 5
2.1.1. Most Russian HNW individuals are males over the age of 40 5
2.1.2. First-generation entrepreneurship is the leading source of Russian HNW wealth 6
2.1.3. Many HNW investors have built their fortunes through mining, oil, and gas 7
2.1.4. The majority of HNW investors in Russia hold executive positions 9
2.2. Expats in Russia account for a higher proportion than the regional average 10
2.2.1. Expats in Russia account for 6% of the HNW population 10
2.2.2. New visa regulations are designed to encourage immigration 10
2.2.3. Most HNW expats residing in Russia originate from Germany 11
3. RUSSIAN HNW INVESTMENT STYLE PREFERENCES 14
3.1. Lack of time drives discretionary mandates 14
3.1.1. HNW investors opt for advisory asset management 14
3.1.2. Wealthy Russians expect their wealth managers to be highly experienced 15
3.1.3. Russia’s HNW investors place nearly half of their managed wealth with their main wealth manager 16
3.2. Investors’ reluctance to relinquish control means that advisory asset management will remain the mandate of choice 17
3.2.1. Demand for automated services remains weak 17
3.3. An appetite for advice is still on the rise 19
3.3.1. Demand for advisory mandates will strongly increase 19
3.3.2. A reluctance to give up control is driving demand for advisory mandates 20
3.3.3. A share of Russian HNW wealth will remain in execution-only platforms 21
4. UNDERSTANDING ASSET ALLOCATION TRENDS AMONG RUSSIAN HNW INDIVIDUALS 22
4.1. Already high allocations to bonds will continue to rise 22
4.1.1. Investors are loyal to cash and bonds 22
4.1.2. Russian HNW clients enjoy dividend income 23
4.1.3. Bond investments are forecast to experience the highest increase 25
4.1.4. Cash and near-cash allocations are above the global average 27
4.1.5. Property is still a minor share of the typical HNW portfolio 30
4.1.6. Russian investors opt for structured products 32
4.1.7. Commodities allocations beat the European average 34
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ email@example.com
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019