Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) is a malignant tumor of connective tissue in which abnormal cells are thought to arise from primitive muscle cells. Symptoms include pain, fever, purplish discoloration of the eye, hearing loss, headaches, bulging of the eye, or a droopy eyelid and tingling or weakness. Predisposing factors include age, inherited conditions (neurofibromatosis type 1, Costello syndrome) and family history. Treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Rhabdomyosarcoma – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Rhabdomyosarcoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Rhabdomyosarcoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Rhabdomyosarcoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 9, 6, 3 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I and Discovery stages comprises 2, 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Rhabdomyosarcoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Rhabdomyosarcoma (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Rhabdomyosarcoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Rhabdomyosarcoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Rhabdomyosarcoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Rhabdomyosarcoma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Rhabdomyosarcoma (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Rhabdomyosarcoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Rhabdomyosarcoma – Overview 6
Rhabdomyosarcoma – Therapeutics Development 7
Pipeline Overview 7
Pipeline by Companies 8
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 10
Products under Development by Companies 11
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 13
Rhabdomyosarcoma – Therapeutics Assessment 14
Assessment by Target 14
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 17
Assessment by Route of Administration 20
Assessment by Molecule Type 22
Rhabdomyosarcoma – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 24
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc 24
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH 24
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company 25
Celgene Corp 25
CytRx Corp 26
EpiZyme Inc 26
Exelixis Inc 27
Iproteos SL 27
Ipsen SA 28
MacroGenics Inc 28
Novartis AG 29
Noxxon Pharma AG 29
Pfizer Inc 30
Shionogi & Co Ltd 30
Taiho Pharmaceutical Co Ltd 31
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: