The Global Retinal Surgery Devices Market is expected to reach USD 3.06 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. The unprecedented growth is presumed to be a consequence of growing prevalence of retinal eye disorders such as retinal detachment, macular degeneration, amblyopia, and others.
Rising patient preference for minimally invasive surgeries is believed to be one of the major growth contributory factors. The increasing demand is predicted to be a result of associated benefits such as improved cost-efficiency, safety, rapid recovery, efficacy, and reduced hospital stay. Other advantages include less incision wounds and reduced postsurgical complications that lead to higher patient satisfaction.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/retinal-surgery-devices-market
The market is also driven by technological upgradations that are responsible for heightened inclination of physicians, thereby, widening the scope for greater adoption of retinal surgery devices in future. The technologically advanced devices are equipped with fundus imaging units, micro incision technology, endoillumination systems. These advancements are primarily witnessed in surgical instrumentation to facilitate easy & safe operative procedure.
For instance, launch of VersaVIT 2.0 vitrectomy machine which is equipped with LED illumination system, 3 vitrectomy packs and adjustable chandelier fiber. Similarly, 23-Gauge fragmentation needle that eliminates the need to enlarge sclerotomy and achieve enhanced visualization, intraoperative efficiency and control.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Retinal laser equipment are predicted to observe exponential growth owing to consistency in usage of wide range of retinal operative procedures, high cost-efficiency, availability, and easy operability of the products
- Diabetic retinopathy emerged as the largest application segment in 2016 as a consequence of high prevalence, raising the clinical urgency to adopt retinal surgery devices, thereby, fueling their penetration scope over the coming years
- Hospitals held the largest share in end-use segment due to high patient volume, consistent readmissions, and easy availability of high-end equipment
- North America accounted for the largest share, which can be attributed to the extensive R&D activities that are likely to provide platform for growth through consistent new product approvals
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to witness substantial growth over the next decade, due to growing awareness pertaining to availability and benefits of these devices, further triggering significant penetration
- Some of the key players of the market include Baush & Lomb Incorporated, IRIDEX Corporation Synergetics, Inc., accounting for the dominant share of retinal surgery devices market in 2016
- The competition is marked by companies indulging in number of mergers & acquisitions, distribution agreements, and product approvals leading to significant growth
- For instance, in February 2017, IRIDEX Corporation received FDA approval for its CYCLO G6 which has combined trans-illumination and laser fiber thereby expanding their product portfolio
Browse More Medical Devices Related Market Research Reports:
• Craniomaxillofacial (CMF) Devices/Systems Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
• Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting System Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/