Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “ResearchMoz | Cardiovascular Disorders Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017” to its huge collection of research reports.
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) covers a range of difference diseases and conditions affecting the heart and/or blood vessels. The most crucial risk factors for CVD are hypertension and dyslipidemia of which accelerate the development of atherosclerotic plaques building up within blood vessels. As atheroma develops its causes stenosis of the blood vessels which can restrict blood flow to the body, brain or heart depending on its locale. It is also possible for the fibrous cap of the plaque to break off, triggering the coagulation cascade and causing a thrombus to form locally which can completely occlude blood flow.
- Which companies are the most active within the pipeline for CVD.
- Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication.
- To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies.
- What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in this disease area.
- Understand the overall pipeline, with an at-a-glance overview of all products in therapeutic development for each indication
- Assess the products in development in granular detail, with an up-to-date overview of each individual pipeline program in each indication, and a comprehensive picture of recent updates and milestones for each
- Analyze the companies, institutions and universities currently operating in the pipeline, and the products being fielded by each of these
- Understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration