The Global Rat Model Market is expected to reach USD 845.0 million by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. As of 2016, outbred type of rat model is commonly utilized for research and educational activities within the healthcare domain.
However, advancement in production technologies is expected to boost growth of knockout and conditioned rats. The production technologies for aforementioned type of model are recent in nature and can be traced back to 2008, post the development of mobile DNA technology.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/rat-model-market
The first knockout model was introduced in 2009 using Zinc Finger Nuclease (ZFN) method, which led to an advancement in the field of rat models. Other tools for genetic editing are Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats (CRISPR), homologous recombination, and N-ethyl-N-nitrosourea (ENU) mutagenesis.
Furthermore, supportive infrastructure and technology coupled with growing incidence of chronic conditions & genetic mutation amongst human species are expected to extend higher applicability for research purposes, thereby boosting growth.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- Outbred is expected to dominate the type segment for rat model market. Presence of numerous outbred type and higher applicability of these to mimic human diseases is anticipated to support growth over the forecast period.
- Microinjection is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to faster development of the models and reduction in breeding time. Similarly, development of newer technology within the other segment is expected to propel growth.
- Based on services, the rat model market is predicted to witness higher revenue contribution by breeding process. Cryopreservation is anticipated to witness fastest growth over the forecast period.
- Rising production of conditioned rats for behavioral studies and growing R&D within neurological application is expected to support lucrative growth of rat model. Other application expected to support growth include cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, obesity, and renal disorders.
- The key market players of the industry include Covance Inc.; Envigo; Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.; Horizon Discovery Group plc.; TransViragen, Inc.; Javier Labs; and others. Mergers & acquisitions are expected to strengthen company capabilities. For instance, Horizon Discovery Group plc. accomplished the aforementioned goal by acquiring SAGE Labs, Inc. in 2014.
Browse More Pharmaceutical Related Market Research Reports:
• Alternative And Complementary Medicine Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2013-2025 –
• Gout Therapeutics Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/