The global pyrogen testing market is expected to reach a value of USD 1.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. Increasing demand for therapeutic drugs including pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, and biologics is the major factor that propels growth of the market during forecast period. Pyrogen is a toxic molecular substance that causes fever if induced in animal or human body. Pyrogen testing is used by pharmaceutical, biopharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and medical devices companies to confirm the absence of pyrogen.
Thus, the companies use various methods such as LAL, in vitro pyrogen, and rabbit test to ensure the quality of products. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, is another foremost factor supporting the growth of the pyrogen testing market. The prevalence of chronic diseases is very high in developed countries and is growing at high pace in developing countries including China and India.
Browse Detail Report with TOC @
Different factors such as unhealthy diet, smoking, alcohol consumption, and lack of exercise leads to occurrence of chronic diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and chronic respiratory diseases. Hence, there is a growing demand for therapeutic drugs and medical devices for the treatment of such diseases, which in turn is projected to fuel the demand for pyrogen testing to ensure the quality of products including drugs and devices.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- Consumables was the largest revenue grossing segment of the pyrogen testing market in 2016, owing to the large application of pyrogen testing kits and reagents along with its repetitive purchase
- Instruments segment accounted for the remarkable share in the market in 2016 and is also expected to showcase significant growth during forecast period, owing to rising demand for pharmaceutical, biologics, and medical devices for treatment and diagnosis
- The pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment dominated the pyrogen testing market in terms of revenue in 2016, due to the large production of therapeutic drugs and growing investment in R&D by companies for drug development
- North America is the leading regional market and accounted for the largest revenue share in 2016 primarily due to the existence of large number of healthcare companies including pharmaceuticals and medical devices in this region
- The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to be the fastest growing market during the study period. The growing prevalence rate of chronic diseases in the Asian countries including India and China, is a major factor contributing to the expansion of market in this region.
- Some major players serving this vertical include Charles River Laboratories, Inc.; Ellab A/S; Merck KGaA; GenScript; Hyglos GmbH; Lonza; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; Associates of Cape Cod, Inc.; and Pyrostar
Browse More Biotechnology Related Market Research Reports:
• Cell Culture Protein Surface Coating Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
• Mycoplasma Testing Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Phone Number 1-800-489-3075
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/