Prostate cancer is the second most common cancer in men worldwide, after skin cancer. It accounts for 15% of all the cancers diagnosed in men, and thus represents a huge burden on healthcare systems. While patients diagnosed with early-stage, localized prostate cancer can be cured, patients who are diagnosed with or progress to castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) have no curative options. This report focuses on the current treatment landscape, unmet needs, pipeline assessment and market outlook for prostate cancer. . Since 2010, five new drugs have been approved for the treatment of CRPC: Dendreon’s Provenge, Sanofi’s Jevtana, Johnson & Johnson’s Zytiga, Medivation/Astellas’ Xtandi, and Bayer’s Xofigo. During the forecast period from 2013-2023, analyst expects that nine new late-stage pipeline agents will launch, eight of which will be for the treatment of CRPC. As a result of this unprecedented level of clinical development, Radiant Insights predicts there will be massive changes in the CRPC treatment paradigm. In addition, due to the influx of new therapies, the size of the prostate cancer market across the nine major pharmaceutical markets (9MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Brazil, and Canada) will increase three-fold.
In 2013, analyst estimated that the sales of branded prostate cancer therapies in Canada were $41m. This strong growth will be a result of the increasing incidence of prostate cancer as the population ages, increased sales resulting from the launch of eight new premium-priced pipeline products during the forecast period, and the label extension of Xtandi into the nmCRPC and hormone-sensitive prostate cancer patient populations.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/prostate-cancer-canada-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023
• Overview of Prostate Cancer including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
• Detailed information on the key drugs in Canada including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
• Sales forecast for the top drugs in Canada from 2013-2023.
• Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting Canada Prostate Cancer market.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at:
Reasons To Buy:
• Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
• Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Prostate Cancer.
• Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
• Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
• Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in Canada.
Related reports by Radiant Insights:
Dental Anaesthetics Market-
China Rosuvastatin Calcium Industry-
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519