Premature ejaculation (PE) is also known as rapid ejaculation, is the most common type of sexual dysfunction in men. Ejaculation is controlled by the central nervous system. This happens when sexual stimulation and friction provide impulses that are delivered to the spinal cord and into the brain. The predisposing factors include erectile dysfunction, stress and certain medications that influence the action of chemical messengers in the brain (psychotropics) may contribute to premature ejaculation. Treatment includes topical anesthetic creams and antidepressants.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Premature Ejaculation – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Premature Ejaculation (Male Health), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Premature Ejaculation (Male Health) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Premature Ejaculation and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II and Preclinical stages are 1, 2 and 2 respectively.
Premature Ejaculation (Male Health) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Premature Ejaculation (Male Health).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Premature Ejaculation (Male Health) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Premature Ejaculation (Male Health) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Premature Ejaculation (Male Health) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Premature Ejaculation (Male Health)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Premature Ejaculation (Male Health).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Premature Ejaculation (Male Health) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
List of Tables
List of Figures
Premature Ejaculation – Overview
Premature Ejaculation – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Products under Development by Companies
Premature Ejaculation – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Premature Ejaculation – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
NeuroHealing Pharmaceuticals Inc
Plethora Solutions Holdings Plc
SK Chemicals Co Ltd
Premature Ejaculation – Drug Profiles
(lidocaine hydrochloride + prilocaine) – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
IX-01 – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
modafinil – Drug Profile
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: