“The Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests” Market report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of The Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests. The Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Report enlists several important factors, starting from the basics to advanced market intelligence which play a crucial part in strategizing.
Browse this unique and comprehensive “The Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests” Report which includes (180 pages) identifies and profiles of the leading 100 Manufacturers @ https://www.absolutereports.com/the-top-100-manufacturers-of-point-of-care-instruments-tests-10058384
Most people will be aware of some of the Major Manufacturers of Point-of-Care Instruments and tests such as:
- Abaxis, Inc.,
- Alere Inc. and
- HemoCue AB
And many more…
but this Report looks at all 100 of the top companies – companies like –
Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. – Headquartered in Medford, New York, United States, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMI) develops, manufactures, licenses and markets point-of-care diagnostic tests and technology for the detection of infectious diseases. The Company’s Dual Path Platform (DPP®) technology is offering it with an important pipeline of business chances for the growth and production of new products. On November 3, 2015 Chembio declared plans to commercialise multiple combination DPP® Malaria Assays to recognise plasmodium falciparum and other plasmodium infections. Founded in 1985, Chembio had revenues of $U.S. 27.6 million in 2014. It currently has 166 employees and is led by John J. Sperzel, Chief Executive Officer.
Get PDF Sample Report of “The Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests” Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10058384
Most Important Factors in The Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests
- In the year 2014 EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc sold over 18, 000 point-of-care analysers.
- The Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics is Marcel van Kasteel.
- Trinity Biotech plc’s point-of-care revenues increased from $19.8m in 2013 to $20.0m in 2014, which represents an increase of 1.4%.
- As of November, 2015, OraSure Technologies, Inc. had 327 employees.
- The biggest privately owned company in Vitro diagnostic is Nova Biomedical Corporation which is located in United States. This company offers handheld meter-and-strip based measuring systems for ketone, lactate, glucose and creatinine point-of-care testing.
- David Stein is CEO, Point of Care Business Unit & Head of Divisional Strategy at Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
- Micronics, Inc., a leading developer of near-patient point-of-care in vitro diagnostic products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
There are several producers of in vitro diagnostic instruments, reagents and accessories. This Point- of- Care Instruments & Tests Manufacturers report profiles those with a focus on point-of-care.
The companies profiled in this Manufacturers of Point- of- Care Instruments & Tests report are located across the globe from the United States and Europe to India and China. They are the ones with the knowledge, expertise and assets which enables them to produce, manufacture and sell innovative products that compete efficiently in international markets.
Single User Licence: $1195
Order copy of Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10058384
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ typically includes:
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, POC Specialty, Ownership, Number of Employees and Revenue
- Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
Report Target Market:
1) Point-Of-Care Manufacturing Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ is ideal for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to recognise top potential customers.
this report is perfect for distributors of point-of-care instruments and tests to classify the important producers with the finest products.
4) Industry Associations:
The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ is a valuable reference tool for in vitro diagnostic associations.
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org