Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Pipeline Development Landscape For Antibacterial Therapies Drug Development, Forecast To 2017” to its huge collection of research reports.
The antibacterial drug market covers the drugs used in the prophylaxis and treatment of bacterial infections. With a growing global concern over antimicrobial resistance and its progressive growth, there is a pronounced need for innovation within this market.
- Which companies are the most active within the pipeline for antibacterial drugs.
- Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication.
- To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies.
- What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in this disease area.
- Understand the overall pipeline, with an at-a-glance overview of all products in therapeutic development for each indication
- Assess the products in development in granular detail, with an up-to-date overview of each individual pipeline program in each indication, and a comprehensive picture of recent updates and milestones for each
- Analyze the companies, institutions and universities currently operating in the pipeline, and the products being fielded by each of these
- Understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration