Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals – Q4 2016 report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on partnerships, licensing, mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the pharmaceuticals industry. The report provides detailed information on partnership and licensing transactions, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing registered in the pharmaceuticals industry in Q4 2016.
The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last five quarters, subdivided by deal types, various therapy areas, and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the pharmaceuticals industry. Data presented in this report is derived from proprietary in-house Pharmaceuticals eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
Browse Detail Report with TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/partnerships-licensing-investments-and-m-and-a-deals-and-trends-in-pharmaceuticals-q4-2016
The pharmaceutical and healthcare industry reported a decrease in the number of deals and deal values in Q4 2016 with 986 deals worth USD81.7 billion, as compared 1,194 worth USD85.9 billion in Q4 2015. On a quarter-on-quarter basis, the number of deals and deal values decreased in Q4 2016, when compared to 1,009 deals worth USD112.6 billion in Q3 2016. The pharmaceutical and healthcare industry reported a decrease in upfront payments in licensing agreements with USD1 billion in Q4 2016, as compared USD1.6 billion in Q4 2015.
On a quarter-on-quarter basis, the upfront payments reported an increase in Q4 2016, when compared to USD589.2m in Q3 2016. Deals in oncology therapeutics market registered an increase with 339 deals in Q4 2016, compared to 330 deals in Q3 2016. North America registered a decrease in the number of deals with 630 deals in Q4 2016, compared to 690 deals in Q3 2016.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/partnerships-licensing-investments-and-m-and-a-deals-and-trends-in-pharmaceuticals-q4-2016/request-sample
- Analysis of the market trends for the pharmaceutical industry in the global arena.
- Analysis of partnerships, licensing, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing deals in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Analysis of therapy areas which are very active in terms of venture capital financing, partnerships, licensing agreements, equity/debt offerings, and M&As.
- Analysis of deals based on different payment modes, including upfront and milestone payments, primarily in partnerships and licensing agreements in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Analysis of partnership and licensing deals based on clinical stage of development of products.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of companies which are entering into partnership or licensing agreements; divesting and acquiring assets.
- Identify companies that are aggressively looking to raise capital in the market
- Evaluate niche therapy areas that are receiving majority of the upfront and milestone payments in the pharmaceutical industry.
Browse More Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Related Market Research Reports:
• Pancreatic Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2017 –
• Acute Spinal Cord Injury Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2017 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Phone Number 1-800-489-3075
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/