There is a growing demand for orthopedic support systems in order to improve the structural and functional features of skeletal and neuromuscular systems. These kinds of support systems restrict mobility to a particular direction, thereby, assisting the overall movement of a patient.
Osteoporosis is one of the leading causes of musculoskeletal disorders amongst the aging population. This generates the need for orthopedic support systems. Geriatric population plays a vital role in accelerating the demand for the products in the market. This population base exhibits highest incidence of musculoskeletal disorders.
The report “Orthopedic Braces and Support Systems Market Analysis By Product (Knee Braces & Supports, Foot and Ankle Braces & Supports, Spinal Orthoses, Upper Extremity Braces & Supports), By End-use, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025” is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/orthopedic-braces-and-support-systems-market
Aging leads to significant changes in the skeletal and neuromuscular systems, resulting in weak ligament, arthritis, and Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) tear. Currently, the geriatric population is growing at an unprecedented rate. As a result, the demand for orthopedic braces and supports is expected to grow in the near future.
Rising incidence of sport-related injuries has also become a leading cause for osteoarthritis among athletes. Health conscious people are continuously engaged in fitness-related activities. This might lead to muscle pain, which results in increased demand for braces & supports. Sometimes, athletic activities can also result in knee joint disorder, which facilitates rise in demand for knee braces.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/orthopedic-braces-and-support-systems-market/request-sample
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- Knee braces and supports held the largest market share in 2015 as knees are extremely vulnerability to injury at the time of sports-related activities
- Amongst the end-use segment, orthopedic clinic was the largest revenue contributor in 2015 due to increasing preference for orthopedic consultations for quick check up
- The Over-the-counter (OTC) segment is anticipated to grow at a lucrative CAGR over the forecast period owing to the fact that the braces and support systems are readily available in the retail stores without a doctor’s prescription
- North America dominated the market in 2015 owing to rising healthcare spending and high purchasing power associated with this region
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness attractive growth over the forecast period due to rising geriatric population in China
- Some of the key companies are Bauerfeind AG; DJO Global, Inc.; ossur Corporate; Breg, Inc.; DeRoyal Industries, Inc.; Otto Bock Healthcare GmbH; and BSN Medical GmbH.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/coronary-artery-bypass-graft-cabg-market
Favorable reimbursement policies, such as the U.S. Medicare (federal health insurance program) system, Medicaid, and National Health Insurance (NHI) have been a prime growth factor for the CABG market. Medical device companies provide new product platforms, which are covered under reimbursement programs that benefit the patients. Reimbursement services provided by Medicare and other insurers to physicians and hospitals is expected to fuel the demand for the adoption of CABG devices such as catheters, cannulae, retractors, positioners & stabilizers, suction devices, and syringes during the forecast period.
- Electroencephalography (EEG) Systems/Devices Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/electroencephalography-eeg-systems-devices-market
Increasing prevalence of neurological disorders such as epilepsy, sleeping disorders, brain tumor, Parkinson’s disease, and stroke is a major factor anticipated to drive market growth during the forecast period. According to WHO, over 50 million people are affected by epilepsy; and more than 35.6 million people worldwide are suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Thus, the increasing prevalence of neurological disorders leads to rising demand for EEG systems and equipment. In addition, growing awareness about neurological diseases in developed and developing regions is expected to boost the market.
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org