Overview of “Norway Oda Project Panorama – Oil and Gas Upstream Analysis Report” available at Orbis Research. This report contains detailed information on clientele, applications and contact information.
Norway Oda Project Panorama, GlobalData’s latest release, presents a comprehensive overview of the asset. This upstream report includes detailed qualitative and quantitative information on the asset, provides a full economic assessment and reflects several parameters including (but not limited to) geological profile, asset development and specific challenges. Based on this analysis, future outlook for the asset is presented with possible trends and related scenarios identifying upside/downside potential.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/276896 . AND if you have ENQUIRY before Buying This report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/276896 .
– Overview of the asset based on an analysis of the economic indicators
– Key financial indicators including Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return
– Review of factors affecting the economic outcome of the field including development overview, geology, challenges, reserves and production with qualitative perspective on of the overall assets life with GlobalData’s analysis on the asset’s future outlook
– Detailed production profile for the asset, giving annual output rates for each commodity produced
– Cash flow statements from our economic analysis of the asset including capital expenditures, operating expenditures and tax liability
– Individual valuations for equity holders
– Sensitivity analysis for asset value considering a range of factors
Browse this full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/norway-oda-project-panorama-oil-and-gas-upstream-analysis-report .
Reasons to buy
– Understand the economic and non-economic factors that affect production of an asset
– Benefit from an asset valuation derived from detailed research and modeling by our analysts
– Basic view of various scenarios and its effect on the asset for risk or strategy planning
– Utilize the quantitative and qualitative evaluation to ascertain trends within the region to inform decision making
– Identify economic trends of an asset to determine investment requirements
Request a sample for this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/276896 .
List Of Tables:
Table 1: Project Details 3
Table 2: Participation Overview 6
Table 3: Key Valuation Metrics 6
Table 4: Asset Valuation Metrics 8
Table 5: Cash Flow Summary 9
Table 6: Fiscal Take Summary 9
Table 7: Production Summary 13
Table 8: Production Data 14
Table 9: Project Cash Flow 16
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Annual Cash Flow 7
Figure 2: Full Cycle Expenditure And Revenue Split 7
Figure 3: Remaining Expenditure And Revenue Split 8
Figure 4: NPV Sensitivity 8
Figure 5: Percentage NPV Difference 9
Figure 6: Production 13
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com
Follow Us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research