Lung cancer is currently is the most common cause of death from cancer worldwide. Of total lung cancer incident cases, approximately 85% are the non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) subtype. NSCLC patients are usually diagnosed in the later stages of the disease, with poor prognosis. Historically, treatment options for advanced-stage NSCLC patients have been dominated by chemotherapy. However, the launch of targeted therapies such as Iressa (gefitinib) in 2003, Tarceva (erlotinib) in 2004, and Xalkori (crizotinib) in 2011, has shifted the treatment landscape towards personalized medicine.
In 2015, the NSCLC market in China was an estimated $445M. This growth is fueled by the use of immunotherapies across histologies and lines of therapy in NSCLC, as well as increased access to drugs. Currently, PD-1 inhibitors have not yet launched in China, and thus, there is significant untapped potential for this class of drugs, both in the first- and second-line settings in the Chinese market.
– Overview of NSCLC including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in China including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in China from 2015-2025.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting China NSCLC market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for NSCLC.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2015-2025 in China.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 16
2 Introduction 19
2.1 Catalyst 19
2.2 Related Reports 19
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 20
3 Disease Overview 21
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 21
3.1.1 Etiology 21
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 21
3.2 Classification or Staging Systems 25
3.3 Symptoms 28
3.4 Prognosis 29
3.5 Quality of Life 31
4 Disease Management 32
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 32
4.1.1 Diagnosis 32
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs 35
4.1.3 Clinical Practice 37
4.2 China 42
5 Competitive Assessment 43
5.1 Overview 43
5.2 Product Profiles – Major Brands, Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-Targeting 45
5.2.1 Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors 45
5.2.2 Tarceva (erlotinib hydrochloride) 49
5.2.3 Iressa (gefitinib) 60
5.2.4 Gilotrif (afatinib) 65
5.2.5 Tagrisso (osimertinib) 74
5.2.6 Portrazza (necitumumab) 80
5.2.7 Conmana (icotinib) 86
5.3 Product Profiles – Major Brands, Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase-Targeting 92
5.3.1 Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors 92
5.3.2 Xalkori (crizotinib) 94
5.3.3 Zykadia (ceritinib) 102
5.3.4 Alecensa (alectinib) 107
5.4 Product Profiles – Major Brands, Monoclonal Antibodies 113
5.4.1 Programmed Cell Death Protein 1/Programmed Death Ligand 1 Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors 113
5.4.2 Opdivo (nivolumab) 118
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: