Blood Coagulants are drugs and natural factors which promote coagulation, and are used to arrest bleeding or in the treatment of bleeding disorders. Bleeding can occur due to variety of causes ranging from accidents, surgery etc. Patients of hemophilia lack natural coagulation factors and have a propensity to bleed. Bleeding tendency can also occur due to lack of platelets which may be a direct result of low nutrition, poor immunity, old age etc. Chemotherapy also affects the rate of bleeding due to depression of bone marrow and other hematopoietic (blood forming) organs.
The market for blood coagulants is growing due to factors such as increasing awareness and prevalence of bleeding disorders, rise in accidents and surgeries, rise in chemotherapy, greater screening of patients with hemophilia and other blood disorders, excellent reimbursement for these class of medicines and their inclusion in essential medicines list etc.
The market restraints are growing concern for blood related infections and the difficulty in sourcing plasma from blood due to scarcity of blood donors has reduced the demand for plasma derived natural factors such as albumin, fibrogammin etc. Another constraint is the special requirements for the storage of these class of drugs as these class of drugs especially the naturally derived segment is prone to deterioration and has a short life span. The prohibitive cost of some blood coagulation factors also acts as a strong restrain.
The market for blood coagulants favors companies with strong research and development and hi tech in-house skills. The market reflects an oligopolistic nature with a few players dominating the market. The entry barrier is high for new firms and substitution of one product with another manufactured by a different player is difficult. Thus due to high switching costs the market shows signs of a brand market.
Taking all these factors into consideration, we expect the Middle East and Africa blood coagulants market to reach around $ 1784.12 million in 2022 from $ 1035 million in 2015, at a good CAGR of ~ 9.5%.
Middle East and Africa blood coagulants market has been segmented as follows:
• On the basis of drug class which comprises of coagulation factor which is further sub-segmented into plasma derived and recombinant coagulation factor; vitamin K analogues, fibrinogen analogues and others.
• On the basis of clinical indications; market is segmented into accidents, surgery, hemophilia and others.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2743
Study Objective of Blood Coagulants Market
• To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Middle East and Africa blood coagulants market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments for Middle East and Africa blood coagulants market
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by drug class and by clinical indication and other sub segments.
• To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments globally.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/blood-coagulants-market-2743
Some of the key players in this market are:
• Shire Plc.
• Novo Nordisk
• Bayer AG
• Pfizer Inc.
• Biogen Inc.
• CSL Behring
• Blood coagulants manufacturers
• Blood coagulants suppliers
• Private research laboratories
• Research and development (R&D) companies
• Market research and consulting service providers
• Government research laboratories
• Contract manufacturing organizations
Regional Analysis of Blood Coagulants Market:
UAE is the largest market for blood coagulant drugs in Middle East and Africa’s market of blood coagulating drugs closely followed by Egypt. Another market that has witnessed good growth rates is Saudi Arabia, because of the greater expenditure on health by the local government and the rise in per capita income of the people. Noteworthy markets in Africa include South Africa and Algeria. The demand for these products have given rise to many biotechnological firms especially in India. The rest of Africa market is however the fastest growing with a huge unmet medical needs.