“The Top 150 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests” Market report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the The Top 150 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests. The Top 150 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Report enlists several important factors, starting from the basics to advanced market intelligence which play a crucial part in strategizing.
Browse this unique and comprehensive “The Top 150 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests” Report which includes (275 pages) identifies and profiles of the leading 150 Manufacturers @
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major manufacturers of point-of-care instruments and tests such as EKF Diagnostics, PTS Diagnostics and SD Biosensor, Inc. but this major new report looks at all 150 of the top companies – companies like:
– Biosensia Ltd. – Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Biosensia is a science focused, venture backed business established specifically to develop and exploit its novel and proprietary technology, RapiPlex. RapiPlex is a point-of-care diagnosis system based on a set of proprietary technologies capable of producing quantitative and qualitative laboratory quality test results. It comprises a disposable assay cartridge and a small table top instrument, making it possible to transition complex immunoassays from the centralised reference laboratory to a doctor’s office or patient’s bedside, facilitating near patient care without compromising analytical performance. The Company’s aim is to make RapiPlex a method of choice for testing multiple analytes in a matter of minutes. Biosensia is interested in exploring product commercialisation under license agreement. It has already signed two development agreements with external partners for products for TB triage and for the monitoring of systemic Lupus and discussions are ongoing in several other areas including sepsis and infectious disease panels. The Company is led by Niamh O’Luanaigh, Chief Operating Officer.
– Sarissa Biomedical Limited – Sarissa Biomedical’s patented technology delivers a step change in enzymatic biosensor sensitivity and selectivity to detect and measure biomarkers in finger-prick blood samples within minutes, using low cost, single use biomarkers and handheld readers. This new generation of biosensors is set to transform emergency clinical care, creating point-of-care diagnostic solutions not previously possible. The Company’s first application is stroke and it expects to make a CE marked product available during 2017. Sarissa Biomedical is working on other diagnostic applications in several major disease areas such as TBI, heart attacks and sepsis. The Company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Coventry, United Kingdom. Dr Everard Mascarenhas is Sarissa Biomedical’s Chief Executive Officer.
Get PDF Sample report of “” @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10736657
Important Factors mentioned in this Report are:
- As of March 31, 2016, Abaxis, Inc. had 549 full-time employees.
- Peter Koerte is President, Point of Care Diagnostics at Siemens Healthineers.
- Four HemoCue point-of-care tests are performed each second worldwide.
- iLine Microsystems earned the 2016 Frost & Sullivan Enabling Technology Leadership Award.
- With over 80,000 placements in high-acuity settings worldwide and 35 million test cartridges produced annually, Abbott Point Of Care’s i-STAT® System has a global impact on bedside point-of-care testing.
- QuantuMDx Group’s first available test will take the guess work out of warfarin dosage by identifying at the point-of-care, subsets of the population who could develop life-threatening bleeds on the standard dose.
- ChroMedX Corp’s HemoPalm Handheld Blood Analyzer System is the only handheld blood analysis technology which combines Blood Gases and Electrolytes with full CO-Oximetry.
- At 60 seconds for a reading, bioLytical Laboratories’ INSTI® Kit is the fastest HIV diagnostic assay in the world today.
- Arbor Vita Corporation’s flagship point-of-care product – the OncoE6™ Cervical Test – has proven to be the most accurate test available worldwide for detecting cervical cancer.
- On March 7, 2017, Alere Inc. announced that its Alere™ i RSV test, the first molecular test that can be used at the point-of-care to detect RSV (respiratory syncytial virus) infection in children and adults in 13 minutes or less, had been granted CLIA waiver by the FDA.
- As well as developing its own family of products, Philips Handheld Diagnostics is open to collaborating with other healthcare companies to exploit the full potential of its Minicare technology.
- For the fiscal year ended March 31, 2016, Abaxis, Inc. reported revenues from continuing operations of $218.9 million.
- On January 20, 2017 Werfen and its subsidiary Instrumentation Laboratory (IL) announced the acquisition of Accriva Diagnostics.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000’s of facts to be found in ‘The Top 150 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’.
Order copy of report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10736657
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 150 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, POC Specialties, Ownership, Number of Employees and Revenue
Report Target Market:
1) Point-Of-Care Manufacturing Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
‘The Top 150 Manufacturers Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
This report is ideal for distributors of point-of-care instruments and tests to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Industry Associations:
‘The Top 150 Manufacturers of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests’ is a useful reference tool for in-vitro diagnostics industry associations.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com