Kidney transplantation is a therapy performed to replace a diseased kidney with a healthy kidney from another person. Risk factors associated with transplantation are bleeding, infection, blockage of the blood vessels to the new kidney, leakage of urine or blockage of urine in the ureter and initial lack of function of the new kidney. Treatment includes immunosuppressive drugs to prevent organ rejection.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Kidney Transplant Rejection – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Kidney Transplant Rejection (Immunology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Kidney Transplant Rejection (Immunology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Kidney Transplant Rejection and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 5, 9, 7, 14 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Phase I stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Kidney Transplant Rejection (Immunology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Kidney Transplant Rejection (Immunology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Kidney Transplant Rejection (Immunology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Kidney Transplant Rejection (Immunology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Kidney Transplant Rejection (Immunology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Kidney Transplant Rejection (Immunology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Kidney Transplant Rejection (Immunology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Kidney Transplant Rejection (Immunology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Kidney Transplant Rejection – Overview 7
Kidney Transplant Rejection – Therapeutics Development 8
Pipeline Overview 8
Pipeline by Companies 9
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 12
Products under Development by Companies 13
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 15
Kidney Transplant Rejection – Therapeutics Assessment 16
Assessment by Target 16
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 18
Assessment by Route of Administration 20
Assessment by Molecule Type 22
Kidney Transplant Rejection – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 24
Amgen Inc 24
Angion Biomedica Corp 24
Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc 25
Astellas Pharma Inc 25
Biogen Inc 26
Catalyst Biosciences Inc 26
Corline Biomedical AB 27
CSL Ltd 27
GlaxoSmithKline Plc 28
Grifols SA 28
Hansa Medical AB 29
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd 29
Magnus Life Ltd 30
Noorik Biopharmaceuticals AG 30
Novartis AG 31
Opsona Therapeutics Ltd 31
OSE Immunotherapeutics 32
Pharmicell Co Ltd 32
Pharming Group NV 33
Prolong Pharmaceuticals LLC 33
Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc 34
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: