Venous thromboembolism (VTE) is a potentially lethal disease consisting of two related conditions: deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE). There remains a small subset of patients with absolute or relative contraindication to anticoagulation, at high risk of embolism, or prone to PE despite adequate anticoagulation. For these patients, physicians may opt to place an inferior vena cava filter (IVCF) as a therapeutic or prophylactic treatment. While historically the adoption of IVCF increased rapidly due to the introduction of retrievable devices, new clinical evidence has come to light that is likely to inhibit any significant market expansion over the coming years. This report focuses on the market outlook for IVCF in North America (Canada, Mexico, and the US). The market forecast for this technology is determined for the region covered in the report.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/inferior-vena-cava-filters-north-america-analysis-and-market-forecasts
Key Questions Answered:
• What is the current and future IVCF market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the North American market?
• Which are the key, high growth markets that manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
• What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
• What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one type of device over another? What is physician perception and market outlook for IVCF?
• What are the challenges that have hindered widespread adoption of newer technologies?
• With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the IVCF market?
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at:
• Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
• Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by region through 2022.
• Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement and regulatory considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
• Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, including a discussion of emerging trends and devices in development.
• Analysis of the current and future market competition in the North American IVCF market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, barriers and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons To Buy:
“What Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading vascular surgeons and interventional radiologists from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Related reports by Radiant Insights:
Dental Anaesthetics Market-
China Rosuvastatin Calcium Industry-
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519