“The Report PharmaPoint: Rheumatoid Arthritis – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease which causes inflammation and deformity of the joints. It affects over six million individuals in the 8MM covered in this report (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and Australia) and this prevalence is expected to grow to just shy of 7 million individuals by 2025. The anti-TNFs have been effective in treating the signs and symptoms of RA and inhibiting progression to erosive bone disease. However, the landscape is quickly changing with the introduction of biosimilars, novel biologics, and a class of oral therapies known as JAK inhibitors, all of which will change the market dynamics between 2015 and 2025. With the anti-TNFs as extremely effective for RA, the market is extremely competitive for new entrants and will undergo further pressure as biosimilars launch across the 8MM and begin to gain traction in these markets.
Get Sample Copy Of this Report @
– Overview of rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including etiology, pathophysiology, and country-specific diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
– Annualized RA market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2015 and forecast for ten years to 2025.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping, and implications for the RA biologics and biosimilars markets.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases and emerging trends, specifically JAK inhibitors (such as Eli Lilly/Incytes Olumiant (baricitinib), novel biologics (such as AstraZeneca-MedImmunes mavrilimumab), and biosimilars (such as Celltrion/Hospira/Pfizers Inflectra/Remsima, Samsung Bioepis/Biogen/Mercks Flixabi and Benepali, Sandozs Erelzi, and Amgens Amjevita).
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global RA market. Insightful review of the key industry and governmental drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
View Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/1070540
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the RA market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global RA market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track drug sales in the eight major RA markets from 2015-2025.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207