“The Top 400 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide” Market report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of The Top 400 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide. The Top 400 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide Report enlists several important factors, starting from the basics to advanced market intelligence which play a crucial part in strategizing.
Browse this unique and comprehensive “The Top 400 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide” Report which includes (630 pages) identifies and profiles of the leading 400 Companies @ https://www.absolutereports.com/the-top-400-in-vitro-diagnostics-companies-worldwide-10303790
Note: This Major New Report looks at all 400 of the top In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide – companies like:
- Sekisui Diagnostics – Sekisui Diagnostics is a diverse company with broad product lines, a global sales and distribution network, extensive product development capabilities, state of the art manufacturing facilities and deep diagnostics expertise. Over 1.5 billion tests are performed each year using the Company’s clinical chemistry products. Sekisui Diagnostics is headquartered in Lexington, MA, United States, has annual revenue of $175.0 million and over 525 employees worldwide. The Company is led by Bob Schruender, President and Chief Operating Officer. Sekisui Diagnostics is a member of AdvaMedDX.
- Triolab AS – founded in 1991, Danish company Triolab AS offers an extensive product range from point-of-care testing to full automation of clinical laboratories in the fields of coagulation, haematology, clinical chemistry, transfusion and transplantation diagnostics, molecular diagnostics and microbiology. The Company represents many leading diagnostics products manufacturers and has customers in all healthcare segments, from small clinical laboratories to large laboratory centres and hospital departments. Triolab AS is part of the Swedish Addtech Group and has sister companies in Finland, Norway and Sweden. Together they are one of the leading diagnostics suppliers in the Nordic area. Triolab AS is led by Finn Ulbæk Andersen, Managing Director.
Get PDF Sample Report of “The Top 100 Specialty Chemicals Companies Worldwide” Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10303790
Most Important Factors in The Top 400 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide
- Transasia Bio-Medicals is India’s largest in-vitro diagnostics company.
- Abbott Diagnostics is #1 in immunoassay and blood screening worldwide.
- Abacus ALS is the largest privately owned supplier of in-vitro diagnostics products in Australia & New Zealand.
- Diachel SA is the leading independent in-vitro diagnostics distributor in Greece, offering complete laboratory solutions, from sales to after-sales support and service.
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc sold over 18,000 point-of-care analysers in 2014.
- David Stein is CEO, Point of Care Business Unit & Head of Divisional Strategy at Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
- Una Health Ltd., the fastest growing diagnostic distributor in the United Kingdom, specialises in bringing innovative point-of-care devices to the market.
- Axon Lab’s 242 employees collaborate with Abbott Point of Care, ARKRAY, Inc., EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc, HORIBA, Ltd., iLine Microsystems, LifeSign LLC, Princeton BioMeditech Corporation, PTS Diagnostics, Qualigen Inc. and Siemens Healthcare to distribute their point-of-care products throughout Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Slovenia and Switzerland.
This unique and comprehensive report identifies and profiles the leading 400 manufacturers and distributors of both core laboratory and point-of-care diagnostics. Their products are used by healthcare professionals across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America.
Single User Licence: $4063
Order copy of Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10303790
Profile information in ‘The Top 400 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide’ includes:
- Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Products, Manufacturers Represented, Clinical Specialties & Diseases, Testing Systems, Point-Of-Care Focus, Countries Served, Revenue ($U.S. million), Year Established, Number of Employees, Parent Company, Location Status, Ownership, Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
Report Target Market:
1) IVD Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance/distributor identification
2) IVD Suppliers
‘The Top 400 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide’ is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as components and sub-assemblies and development, design and manufacturing services who wish to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Distributors
This report is very useful to IVD distributors to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products and for competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
- IVD Industry Associations
‘The Top 400 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide’ is ideal for IVD associations to identify new member companies.
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org