Immunology is a large therapy area characterized by disorders of the immune system – specifically an aberrant immune response against healthy tissues present in the body, leading to chronic or acute inflammation. Depending on the specific site affected, this can lead to various types of chronic pain and loss of mobility, and have a negative impact on quality of life.
This disease area has a total of 2,145 products in active development, trailing only oncology, infectious diseases and central nervous system disorders in terms of pipeline size. There are a total of 529 immunology pipeline products that act on first-in-class molecular targets, representing approximately 40% of the total immunology pipeline for which the molecular target was disclosed.
Browse Detail Report with TOC @
Due to a degree of crossover between immunology indications in terms of their underlying pathophysiology, it is not uncommon for products being developed for this therapy area to have developmental programs testing them across multiple indications.
Approximately one-fifth of first-in-class pipeline products are in development for two or more indications within the therapy area. This presents an opportunity for companies to develop innovative products across multiple immune disorders, and therefore reach a larger pool of patients than products developed for single indications.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/frontier-pharma-versatile-innovation-in-immunology/request-sample
- What are the key points of overlap in the pathophysiology of immune disorders?
- What is the current standard of treatment across these markets, and what lessons can be learned by companies seeking to innovate and build on these products?
- Which molecule types and molecular targets are most prominent within the pipeline?
- Which first-in-class targets are most promising?
- Do immunology products attract high deal values, and which specific product types are able to attract the highest values?
- Which molecule types and molecular targets dominate the deals landscape?
Reasons to buy
- Appreciate the current clinical and commercial landscapes by considering disease pathogenesis, etiology, epidemiology, symptoms, co-morbidities and complications, and treatment options.
- Identify leading products and companies within the market, as well as key unmet needs, in order to gain a competitive understanding of gaps in the market.
- Review key pipeline trends by analyzing therapies by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target, and identify key trends regarding innovation within each segment.
- Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets. Using a proprietary matrix, all first-in-class targets in the immunology pipeline have been assessed and ranked according to clinical potential, and the most promising early-stage targets have been further reviewed in greater detail.
- Identify promising first-in-class pipeline assets that have had no prior involvement in licensing or co-development deals, and are therefore potentially suitable for in-licensing.
Browse More Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Related Market Research Reports:
• Antibacterial Therapies Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017 –
• Neurodegenerative Disorders Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Phone Number 1-800-489-3075
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/