HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 254 pages on title ‘Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis – Pipeline Review, H1 2017’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
The latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (Respiratory) pipeline landscape.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/415462-idiopathic-pulmonary-fibrosis-pipeline-review
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) is a progressive and fatal disease characterized by inflammation and scarring of lung tissue and loss of lung function. Symptoms of IPF include dry cough, shortness of breath, especially during or after physical activity, lasting tiredness and weight loss. Risk factors include smoking, environmental exposure, viral infections, family history and abnormal acid reflux. Treatment includes antioxidants, biological response modulators, anti-fibrotic agents and anticoagulants.
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (Respiratory), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (Respiratory) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 17, 13, 1, 56 and 10 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3 and 3 molecules, respectively.
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (Respiratory) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Theproprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=415462
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (Respiratory).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (Respiratory) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (Respiratory) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (Respiratory) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (Respiratory)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (Respiratory).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (Respiratory) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Aeolus Pharmaceuticals Inc
apceth Biopharma GmbH
Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc
Asahi Kasei Pharma Corp
aTyr Pharma Inc
BLR Bio LLC
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Celldex Therapeutics Inc
Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA
Cynata Therapeutics Ltd
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Global Blood Therapeutics Inc
GNI Group Ltd
Isarna Therapeutics GmbH
Kadmon Corp LLC
Kasiak Research Pvt Ltd
Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Lung Therapeutics Inc
Merck & Co Inc
miRagen Therapeutics Inc
ProMetic Life Sciences Inc
Redx Pharma Plc
Respira Therapeutics Inc
Saje Pharma LLC
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc
SPR Biosciences LLC
Therabron Therapeutics Inc
Unity Biotechnology Inc
Vicore Pharma AB
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/415462-idiopathic-pulmonary-fibrosis-pipeline-review
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 6
List of Figures 7
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 9
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis – Overview 10
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis – Therapeutics Development 11
Pipeline Overview 11
Pipeline by Companies 12
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 18
Products under Development by Companies 19
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 24
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis – Therapeutics Assessment 25
Assessment by Target 25
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 29
Assessment by Route of Administration 33
Assessment by Molecule Type 35
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 37
AdAlta Ltd 37
Aeolus Pharmaceuticals Inc 37…….Continued
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/415462-idiopathic-pulmonary-fibrosis-pipeline-review
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218