Market Research Future.com add new report of “Hernia Repair Market Research Report – Global Forecast to 2022” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Hernia Repair Market information, by Hernia type (inguinal hernia, femoral hernia, umbilical hernia, incisional hernia, and others), by products (devices, consumables, and others), by surgery type (open hernia surgery, laparoscopy) – Forecast to 2022
Hernia is a protrusion of an organ through a weak spot in the surrounding connective tissue called as a fascia. There are several types of hernia among which the most common are inguinal, incisional, and femoral. Hernia can be caused due to anything that causes an increase in pressure in the abdomen. There are some major factors in the advancements in the hernia repair such as transition into tension-free technique that incorporates the use of flat sheets of mesh instead of sutures, adoption of large pore meshes, and the adoption of laparoscopic surgeries instead of conventional open technique. Globally, the market is growing steadily and it is anticipated to show an exponential growth reaching approximately $8.5 Billion in 2022.
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2287 .
Study Objectives of Hernia Repair Market:
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the hernia repair market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by hernia type, by product, by surgery type and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global hernia repair market.
- Hernia Repair manufacturers and suppliers
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government & Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Academic Institutes and Universities
Hernia Repair market has been segmented on the basis of hernia type which comprises inguinal hernia, femoral hernia, umbilical hernia, incisional hernia, epigastric hernia, hiatal hernia. On the basis of product, the market is segmented into devices, consumables, others. Consumables are further divided into synthetic material and biological material. On the basis of surgery type, market is segmented into open hernia surgery, laparoscopy.
Regional Analysis of Hernia Repair Market:
Considering the global scenario of the market, America is believed to be the largest market for Hernia Repair. Moreover the European market is also growing continuously and slowly catching up with the American market. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest pace in the Hernia Repair segment during the forecasted period. Middle East & Africa region are likely to have a limited but steady growth in the market.
Browse complete report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/hernia-repair-market .
Some of the key players in this market are:
- M.I. GmbH
- Angiologica B.M.
- Aspide Medical
- Atrium Medical Corporation
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter Internationals
- R. Bard, Inc. (Davol Inc)
- COOK MEDICAL INC.
- Cousin Biotech
- Covidien (Medtronic)
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
The report for Hernia Repair market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
Request for Discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2812
Table of Contents
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.2.2 ASSUMPTIONS & LIMITATIONS
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH PROCESS:
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.4 MACROECONOMIC INDICATORS
4 MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
4.1 PORTERS FIVE FORCES MODEL
4.2 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
4.3 BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
4.4 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
4.5 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTES
4.6 INTENSITY OF RIVALRY
5 GLOBAL HERNIA REPAIR MARKET, BY HERNIA TYPE
5.1 INGUINAL HERNIA
5.2 FEMORAL HERNIA
5.3 INCISIONAL HERNIA
5.4 UMBILICAL HERNIA
5.5 EPIGASTRIC HERNIA
5.6 HIATAL HERNIA
6 GLOBAL HERNIA REPAIR MARKET, BY PRODUCT
22.214.171.124 SYNTHETIC MATERIAL
126.96.36.199 BIOLOGICAL MATERIAL
7 GLOBAL HERNIA REPAIR MARKET, BY SURGERY TYPE
7.1 OPEN SURGERY
8 GLOBAL HERNIA REPAIR MARKET, BY REGION
8.4 MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
9 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9.1 MAJOR STRATEGIES ADOPTED BY MARKET PLAYERS
9.1.1 STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
9.1.2 MERGER & ACQUISITION
10 COMPANY PROFILE
10.1 B. BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
10.1.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.1.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
10.2 C. R. BARD, INC. (DAVOL INC)
10.2.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.2.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
10.3 COOK MEDICAL INC.
10.3.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.3.4 KEY DEVELOPMENT
10.4 COVIDIEN (MEDTRONIC)
10.4.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.4.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
10.5 ETHICON (JOHNSON & JOHNSON)
10.5.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.5.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS