“Spinal fusion is surgery to permanently join together two or more bones in the spine so there is no movement between them. For patients who require spinal fusion surgery to treat lumbar degenerative disc disease (DDD), a spinal fusion device is a treatment option.
Spinal fusion has been used for many years to treat many painful conditions in the lumbar (lower) spine. Over the past decade, there has been the dramatic improvement in the way that spinal fusion operations are performed. One major improvement has been the development of fixation devices. Designed to stabilize and hold the bones together while the fusion heals, these devices have greatly improved the success rate of fusion in the lower back.
In spinal fusion, spinal fusion device is good auxiliary equipment. For many people, spinal fusion is a proven choice. And for those who choose spinal fusion, spinal fusion device offers a therapy that can eliminate the need for an additional procedure to harvest autograft.
“Scope of the Report:
- This report focuses on the Spinal Fusion in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
For More Info, Get Sample: https://goo.gl/HxkyiV
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Stryker Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet
- Depuy Synthes Companies
- Globus Medical
- B. Braun Aesculap
- Orthofix International N.V
- Alphatec Spine
- Integra LifeSciences
- Weigao Orthopaedic
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (The USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterior Lumbar Fusion (PLF)
- Extreme Lateral Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
Also, Request For Discount: https://goo.gl/OAabPW
Market Segment by Applications can be divided into
- Treatment of Spinal Diseases
- Control Spinal Deformity Development
- Protection of Spinal Nerves
There are 13 Chapters to deeply display the global Spinal Fusion market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Spinal Fusion Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Spinal Fusion, with sales, revenue, and price of Spinal Fusion, in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Spinal Fusion, for each region, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7 and 8, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 9 and 10, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 11, Spinal Fusion market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2016 to 2021;
- Chapter 12 and 13, to describe Spinal Fusion sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, appendix and data source.