Osteoporosis, or thinning bones, makes bones weak and more likely to break. Risk factors for osteoporosis include aging, being female, low body weight, low sex hormones or menopause, smoking, and some medications. Signs and symptoms include back pain, caused by a fractured or collapsed vertebra, loss of height over time, a stooped posture, a bone fracture that occurs much more easily than expected. Prevention and treatment include calcium and vitamin D, exercise, and osteoporosis medications.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Osteoporosis – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Osteoporosis (Metabolic Disorders), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Osteoporosis (Metabolic Disorders) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Osteoporosis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 6, 5, 5, 11, 57, 11 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 10 and 13 molecules, respectively.
Osteoporosis (Metabolic Disorders) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Osteoporosis (Metabolic Disorders).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Osteoporosis (Metabolic Disorders) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Osteoporosis (Metabolic Disorders) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Osteoporosis (Metabolic Disorders) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Osteoporosis (Metabolic Disorders)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Osteoporosis (Metabolic Disorders).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Osteoporosis (Metabolic Disorders) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
List of Tables 6
List of Figures 8
Osteoporosis – Overview 10
Osteoporosis – Therapeutics Development 11
Pipeline Overview 11
Pipeline by Companies 12
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 18
Products under Development by Companies 19
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 25
Osteoporosis – Therapeutics Assessment 27
Assessment by Target 27
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 30
Assessment by Route of Administration 33
Assessment by Molecule Type 35
Osteoporosis – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 37
Addex Therapeutics Ltd 37
Alize Pharma SAS 37
Alvogen Korea Co Ltd 38
Amgen Inc 38
Amura Holdings Ltd 39
BiologicsMD Inc 39
Bone Biologics Corp 40
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: